Chapter 14

Chapter 14 

My mind has been on that boy from the other day constantly. I go to sleep with him on my mind and I wake up, fuck Lucas, done with him. He's tried talking to me but there's nothing I can do, although I've thought of a few things that could benefit me: 

[a] Knock him out with a firing pan

[b] Just pack up and go home. 

I think B is probably the best case scenario, so that's exactly what I'm doing- as in right now. 

Everything's in my bag and I'm  dressed and ready to get the fuck away from here, I walk out of my door and continue the hallway. Until I'm stopped by some guy who's tall as fuck, jet black hair and the brightest blue eyes I've ever seen. "Just like your mum." He laughed at me. I was taken back by this, who was he, why does he know my mum and how am I like her? "Name's Jaxson, you can call me Jax." He put his hand out in front of me and I stepped back. 

My  breath hitched in my throat and I felt like throwing up, "I know who you are." I said with dead eyes and a monotoed voice. 

"Oh, so I've been mentioned?" He looks at me with a wild smirk, like he knows exactly why he was mentioned in a conversation that I've over  heard a few times. "What does she say about me?" He walked around me and I turned to look at him, even with his back toward me I knew he was still playing that stupid grin. "Did she say I was any good?" He looks at me now, I laugh.

"You didn't even get that far you fucking joke!" I spat at him and his eyes changed with clear blue to the fucking Black Sea. "Oh!" I say, laughing lightly. "You thought that she didn't tell me that she kicked you ass and left? Right, because you would actually get somewhere with her." I sneered. He was pissed.

"She made a bad mistake getting back with him." He said, obviously talking about dad. 

"Really?" I looked at him, "Weird... Look what she has now." I motioned to myself and  pointed to mum's hotel door, "And look what she could've had?" I pointed at him and his face went bright red. "You really were as obsessed with her as everyone says." I laugh to myself. I knew this guy was pretty crazy and fucked up, but I didn't think it was this bad. 

And before I knew it, my throat was clasped in his hands- instantly cutting off every airway. My back smashed against the wall and when he got in my face I knew he was drunk, I think I was getting tipsy just smelling his breath. 

The noise caused people to wake up, it was only 7 in the morning and this asshole was almost shit-faced and choking an 18 year old . Because he has nothing better to do then follow my mum around and try to break my neck. Oh cool. "Zara what are yo-" Mum stepped out, tying her robe around her waist. She stopped  mid-sentence once she seen who had my by the throat, I wish she would do something, I'm about 10 seconds away from passing the fuck out. "DANIEL!" She called, her eyes were wide with terror and dad came running out in the hallway. 

"You son of a bitch!" Dad screamed, his fist collided with Jax's and I fell to the ground. My hands instantly went to my throat, trying to ease the burning that happening and trying to catch my breath. Mum was by my side in no time and I felt my chest lighting a fire as I tried desperately to get my lungs to work and send oxygen to my brain before I fucking die. 

"Why were holding my daughter like that! What makes you think you could get away with that?!" DAd shot at him, my mind was starting to go fuzzy.

"You still don't know!" Jax laughed and dad punched him again. "Aali! You still haven't told him!?" Jax screamed. 

AALIYAH'S POV

no no no no no no no! 

In my mind, I knew this was it. This was the brutal truth that everyone was talking about and this drunk cock sucker is about to spill it out like he was saying the alphabet. "Hold on, hold on." He pushed Daniel away and then I noticed everyone's doors opening, this was to much. Daniel stumbled back and I stood up, "You're drunk." I seethed.