Tsukiko Character Info

(The pic above is Tsukiko. Will hopefully have a newer drawing of her to post soon.)

Name: Tsukiko

Gender: Female

Age: 14

Date of birth: March 18th

Eye colour: Purple

Hair colour: Silver

Height: 150cm

Weight: 31kg (5stone)

Hobbies; Reading, Singing, Dancing, Helping around the castle(obviously when she lives in the castle), helping those in need.

Skills; Learns fast, very observational, adaptable to different weapons, fast runner.

Likes; Yona, Hak, The 4 dragon warriors, Yoon(obviously), stars, the moon, music, singing, helping others, cooking, nature, learning new things.

Dislikes; Being alone, the dark, small spaces, people that hurt her friends or those she cares for, Soo-won, big crowds, loud noises.

Background: Tsukiko is Yona's little sister. She loves learning, so she does everything she can to educate herself on her fathers kingdom and neighboring lands. She also loves to help others, she may be royalty, but she doesn't hesitate to help the servants and workers at the castle. Her Father does not let herself or Yona touch or hold weapons, but that does not stop Tsukiko from watching Hak train. She managed to pick up the bow and arrow just from watching Hak use it. Due to her shy nature, she has become extremely observant of others, and her surroundings. Also due to her being very quiet, she is often forgotten or goes unnoticed by others. 
She has fast reflexes, and her footsteps are quiet, almost silent without her having to try. 

Her relationship with each character;

Yona; Sister (Obviously)

King; Her dad

Hak; Childhood friend

Soo-Won; Childhood friend

Min-Soo; Close friend

Son-Mundock; Grandpa

Yoon; Love interest

The 4 dragons; Older brothers

Weapons; 

Katana;

Bow and Arrow;

Bow and Arrow;

[Edited 14/06/18]

[Edited again 12/08/2020]