Chapter 5

[Edited 17/06/18]

~Tsukiko's POV~

All this running is exhausting, I love running but man this is excruciating. The sun was only beginning to rise and I was still running back to Fuuga. I hadn't slept yet and the only break I had from running was when I stopped at the medicine hut. As I ran through the night, there was really no problems with how long I had been out, my legs didn't burn, I wasn't out of breath. But now that the sun has started to come out, the pain was showing itself, my legs begged for me to stop. But I knew that I couldn't, I had to get back as quickly as possible. For Tae-Yeon.

Luckily I haven't run into any bandits or anything. That would not help, I'd be way to tired to fight back or defend myself. Finally I could say Fuuga from the top of the hill I was on. 

"Okay last sprint. I can do this. Worry about the consequences when you get back." I said to myself, after saying so, I pushed off my right foot running as fast as I physically could, honestly I probably look like a blur to people. But there are no people so it's okay, and I may also be over-exaggerating a tad.

 Luckily I made it back to Fuuga in no time with my speedy running. I didn't bother stopping as I dashed through the gates and into the building that we were staying in, slowing down slightly I ran passed room after room until I somehow managed to stop in front of the room Tae-Yeon is in. Hurriedly opening the doors I stepped in panting and out of breath. Shakily I held out the medicine to Tae-Woo who just so happened to be in the room. He looked very surprised at my appearance. 

"Thanks, Tsukiko." He thanked me, I nodded and collapsed to the floor breathing heavily. It didn't take long for people to know I was here and soon they were all shouting about it. Han-Dae, Yona and a guy I didn't know came rushing in.

"Mind the dead corpse guys." Tae-Woo spoke up. 

"I'm not dead." I pouted. 

"Good job Tsu! You were super quick!" Han Dae congratulated me. I just gave him a thumbs up feeling way too tired to do anything else. Everyone laughed at my lack of life and continued whatever they were doing. Squealing over Tae-Yeon is how it sounded. I don't know, I'm dead. 

"Okay, I'm going to express my sympathy to the merchants, and then bury this corpse." Tae-Woo told them.

"Dammit Tae-Woo, I'm alive." I whined. He didn't listen and just picked me up and slung me over his shoulder. Being too tired to resist, I let myself go limp, he laughed and jogged to where the merchants were being treated. 

"You know, you're really light, are you eating properly?" Tae-Woo asked as he gently set me down on a futon. 

"Yes, I just lose weight easily." I explained quickly, opening my eyes, which widened when I saw the state of the merchants. I quickly stood up, wanting to help, however that was not a good idea, as I grew dizzy and my legs gave out from under me. Luckily Tae-Woo caught me before I hit the ground. 

"I'm okay. I need to help." I told him pushing him away about to stand again. But he grabbed my shoulders firmly and pushed me back down.

"No. You need to rest." He ordered, I looked down and clenched my fists.

"Look, I know you want to help but you can't in this state, your legs just went through hours of constant running and you need to rest them. You wouldn't be able to walk with your legs like that, let alone go around helping people. You're more help staying here, where you're not going to get in the way of the people that have the ability to walk around. Rest for a bit and see how you feel afterwards, okay?" He knelt down in front of me and looked me in the eyes, I nodded sadly and sat down comfortably. He ruffled my hair, whilst smiling, before he walked away.