Chapter 12

[Edited 27/02/19]

~Third person POV~

The group had come to a stop, not sure in which direction they should go. Which led to Hak teasing Kija, and that in turn, led to an argument between the two. 

"You're doing great even though you're not used to traveling...Great White Snake." Hak provoked Kija, smirking slyly, seemingly proud of himself. 

"If you call me a snake one more time, I will cut out your throat. Do you think I will grow tired because of this?" Kija replied, his face flushed with anger towards the dark haired man. 

"Well, won't you start missing your village soon?" Hak continued to tease. 

"What are you saying? The Princess asked for my help. There may be a time when I will have to protect you, too." Kija countered.

"A pampered young lord like you probably can't even fight." Hak smirked. They were leaning closer to each other, as Yona stood between the two. Suddenly she lifted her arms up punching the two on the chin, knocking their heads back.

"Stop it." She ordered bluntly. 

"You're going to be traveling together from now on, so don't fight." Yona added scolding the two.

"I apologize Princess." Kija sighed out. Tsukiko ran up to the white haired male and jumped on his back making him stumble slightly. 

"Hak! This is the first time Kija has been outside his village and he is very uncertain right now. So don't pick on him!" Yona shouted at the black haired male. 

"I'm not-" Kija started, but was cut off. Tsukiko patted his head.

"Don't worry Kija. Being a bully is Hak's hobby. So don't pay any mind to him." Tsukiko assured him, earning a hit on the head from Hak. 

"Kija. I'm the Pretty boy genius, Yoon." Yoon introduced, Tsukiko giggled and jumped off Kija's back.

"I'm not disagreeing with you Yoon, but you don't have to call yourself that every time you introduce yourself." Tsukiko told him shrugging her shoulders. Yoon blushed and pouted.

"You can sense the presence of the other dragons, right? Tell me which one is the closest." Yoon ordered. 

"I feel that the closest one is...Seiryuu perhaps..." He answered closing his eyes so he could focus more on the searching for the presence. 

"Ah, so you know who it is, too. Where?" Yoon asked.

"Let's see...There is something dark and shady in that direction." Kija pointed out, making Tsukiko and Yoon turn their heads. 

"Are you sure?" Tsukiko asked him tilting her head.

"This location sounds rather sketchy." Yoon added, Tsukiko nodded her head in agreement. 

"I am not scared. Everyone follow me." Kija started walking off holding a white flag in his left hand. 

"I'm scared! I'm afraid to follow a guy who has never set foot outside of his village until now!" Yoon shouted angrily. 

"I have been outside of the village, and I know enough about the outside world. My clan has jumped from place to place and has gathered information about the country." Kija pouted, he wasn't looking where he was going and soon fell into a hole.

"Wah!" He shouted surprised as his foot slipped and he fell into a hole. Tsukiko began laughing as he screamed in fear of the bags surrounding him.

"W-W-W-What is this?! Whose permission did they get to settle here?! W-Wait! Stop! Not another step..AH!!" He was shouting as the group laughed, giggled or chuckled at the man.