Chapter 27

~Third person POV~

"Wow! It's a fawn. Nice catch!" Yoon complimented.

"It was difficult trying to jump while carrying it." Jae-ha responded, smiling.

"Jae-ha's legs are really amazing." Yona praised.

"He suddenly jumped off into the eastern sky. So I thought he had finally been summoned to the heavens." Hak teased.

"Hak!" Tsukiko laughed, punching his arm lightly. 

"Well, I made full use of this power when I was a boy...to fly all around Kouka." 

"By the way, you ran away from the village of Ryokuryuu, right? Why?" Kija rather naively inquired.

"Kija..." Tsukiko spoke lowly in warning. 

"It's okay, Little Lady." Jae-ha smiled down at the small girl next to him.

"Why? Would you consider it acceptable...if both of your hands and feet were bound by chains?" Jae-ha felt a grip on his shirt sleeve, looking down, he saw Tsukiko clinging tightly to his robe. A white light was flickering around her as her body shook in anger. The green haired male smiled down at her sadly, and pulled her into a hug.

"Chains?!" Kija shouted.

"As an innocent, young beautiful boy, I was tied up in chains. My milky white, supple body was exposed to the curious gazes of the adults and I was blinded and assaulted within a cage day after day....."

"Jae-ha..." Tsukiko's voice trembled.

"Hold on, don't overlap the pretty boy character, okay?"

"Eh? Eh? What?! I do not understand the Village of Ryokuryuu!!"

"Don't believe him so easily. There's probably some wild delusions involved."

"Hak...don't be so cruel..." Tsukiko whispered, still wrapped up in Jae-ha's arms.

"That's generally the fate of the Ryokuryuu as soon as they're born."

"Generally?!" Kija screamed.

"Well, it's that isn't it? It would be hard for the Ryokuryuu...to stop themselves from jumping around." Hak spoke up.

"Actually, that's it." Jae-ha confirmed. 

"But since you're so quick, we'll be able to track down and find Ouryuu...no matter where they are." Yona smiled over at the green haired male.

"Oh, now that you mention it, the only one left is Ouryuu, huh?" Jae-ha turned to face the group, pushing Tsukiko off of his chest lightly. She got the message and went to rest by a tree, assuming that they would be camping there for the night. 

"Since I've come this far, getting a look at Ouryuu's face may not be so bad. I'll find him."

"No. Leave that task to me!" 

Yoon looked around at the group, two of their members fighting and another resting peacfully by a tree. 

"Well, we're in no hurry. I'll start making dinner. Thunder Beast, start the fire." Yoon told Hak. 

~Tsukiko's POV~ 

Jae-ha had pushed me away after a while. He's probably not that used to that kind of affection. I hope that when we find Ouryuu, that he'll be like the other three  are to me. My family. They're like the big brothers I never had. They remember me, even when my own sister and childhood friend do not. 

"You seem deep in thought." Spoke a soft voice from beside me. I jumped slightly and turned to look at the figure that seemed to appear out of nowhere.