Chapter 21

(A/N Italics are normal thoughts. Underlines italics are the voices in Tsukiko's head. I hope you enjoy this chapter!) 

Tsukiko's POV

"Yona!/Tsu!" Jae-ha and Yoon shouted at the same time. Yet me and my older sister ignored them. They're shouts of protest didn't stir our determination. We would go, and no one could stop us. 

"Other than bringing down Kum-Ji...the goal this time is to save the women being sold, right?" Yona-nee spoke up.

"We need to quickly find the boat they're on...and take them to a safe place." I added, my usually quiet voice seeming louder with bravery. 

"For that purpose. We will creep into the boat to let you know which boat it is." We spoke together, eyes narrowed. 

"Wait. I'm a little against the idea." Hak's voice cut through the silence. 

"Right! Penetrating the stronghold of Kum-Ji and his officers..Such a thing is too dangerous!" Kija shouted, his arms crossed over his chest, a slight blush painting his face.

"I'm against it too." Yoon's stern voice spoke. I knew he'd protest. 

"Same here." Mia raised her hand, her face scrunched in a disapproving way. 

"Yoon." Yona-nee's voice was laced with surprise. 

"Mia..." I trailed off.

"To launch the firework means...you'll have to carry an explosive onto the boat they've captured! Then you'll have to go up on deck by sneaking past the lookouts from within the boat! If they find you. They'll kill you! It's absolutely impossible!!" Yoon finished shouting, getting closer to us as he made every point. 

"Actually the sneaking around wouldn't be hard for me, Yoon. I have a low presence, they're attention would have to be completely on the deck of the ship to see me, even then if I'm in the shadows I'd most likely not be spotted. It wouldn't be impossible. Just difficult." I spoke up looking into his eyes. 

"Even so, it will be difficult overall to let your comrades know where you are...with a small firework you manage to bring on." Hak said, trying very hard to convince us, mainly Yona-nee, not to go.

"If Shin-ah is there..." I trailed off looking over at the blue haired dragon warrior.

"He should be able to see the signal, now matter how far away we are." Yona-nee finished, also looking over to the masked male. Hak never took his eyes away from Yona-nee, his face set in a scowl, his eyes shining with worry, and disapproving.

"I told you, it's-" Yoon started, but was cut off by Yona-nee.

"The enemy's number is large. We don't have time to look inside one boat to the next." My sister started, her eyes narrowed.

"It will be too late if the women are handed over to the Kai empire while we're fighting!" I continued, my voice raised slightly. Though it still wasn't very loud.

"To stop that from happening...by going in amongst the women to ensure their safety..." She trailed off.

"That's a job only we can do, right?" We spoke together.

~Third person POV~

Yona's eyes seemed to light up with a burning fire. The flames flickering a bright orange, standing out within the bright red haze.

Tsukiko's eyes glowed a bright purple, shining brightly with a brilliant passion. 

"Captain Gi-Gan. Please...Let us fight too." They spoke together, eyes narrowing with determination. The flames in their eyes growing brighter, larger with the need, want, to help those in need. The need to be useful.