Chapter 25

A/N not sure if this will be needed, but- Italics are normal thoughts. Underlined italics are the voices in Tsukiko's head. I hope you enjoy this chapter!

~Third person POV~

"Did...we do it...?"

"Y..Yeah...it took long enough..."

"Is it true? Did it really end?"

"I'm tired..."

"Why you-- On a hopeful day like this?"

"But you're right. We were fighting all night, so..." 

"You guys." Captain Gi-gans voice interrupted them.

"Yes, Captain?"

"What slobs. Are you going to sleep now? Once you close your eyes, you'll be nothing more than fishermen." She spoke to three members of her crew. Their eyes widened, and they were left speechless. 

Slowly the boat was steered to the harbor and everyone was off the boat.

"Princess..! You're safe!" Kija shouted happily as himself and Hak made their way over to the three younger members of the group. 

"Neither of you have a scratch on you." Yoon spoke to the two.

"You guys on the other hand..." Hak trailed of looking at the three, as they stared back at him blankly. 

"Looking at them closely, those marks look like they were punched and kicked all over the place." They thought angrily, and they turned around in fury, wanting to take revenge on those that hurt their precious children.

"Calm down, you beasts. You're being a pain." Yoon's eyes were narrowed in annoyance, making the small silver haired girl beside him, laugh. 

~

"Um...Thank you for rescuing us. I thought I would never see Awa again." Yuri thanked the crew, bowing to them in gratitude. 

"N-No we-" 

"It was only the natural thing to do....No, saving you was something we were destined to do." Jae-ha spoke sweetly, making Yuri blush. 

"Don't spout these weird things like you're natural at it!!" Some of the pirates shouted at the green haired man. 

"We've always been save by you, haven't we? We...couldn't do anything..." Yuri spoke sadly, her hands clasped together.

"You put your life on the line to lend us a hand, Yuri. Awa...will definitely be fine. So long as there are people like you in it." Yona smiled, grasping Yuri's hands in her own. 

"So, um...is there anything we can do to repay you...?" One of the Awa girls asked Gi-gan.

"The price we demand from you is pretty high." Captain Gi-gan spoke up.

"Eh?!"

"Alcohol. So everyone in the town...can get drunk." She grinned slyly, causing an uproar of cheers to break out among the men.

"Okay! We'll get started right away!" Yuri shouted as herself and some other girls ran to get the alcohol. 

"Hold it! What're you saying?! Everyone is injured. We need to treat you all first..." Yoon spoke, trying to cover his concern with anger.

"C'mon, boy."

"Snacks! Prepare some snacks!"

"I'm not your wife! More importantly, you need to be treated...!" Yoon shouted at the bulky man, that had his arm around his shoulder.