Chapter 11

[Edited 27/02/19] 

~Third person POV~

"Lord Hakuryuu!" The villagers shouted running over to him. 

"Is he okay?!" Yona shouted kneeling next the white dragon, along with Yoon, who had knelt next to him so he could take his temperature.

"Oh...Look! Lord Hakuryuu's arm.." One of the villagers said, causing everyone to look to the claw that seemed steaming and getting bigger. Tsukiko continued stroking the mans hair, trying to soothe him even if just a little. Yona leaned over to look at his face which was when he decided to open his eyes. He sat up weakly and gazed at Yona longingly. 

"Uh....Hakuryuu...?" Yona asked nervous under his gaze. 

"...Yes? I am the person who has inherited the blood of the white dragon from ancient times. I have been waiting for you. My master." Hakuryuu introduced, bowing in front of Yona, which made the villagers that were gathered around the group bow to her as well. 

"Master...? What are you..ta..." Yona trailed off, her eyes widening at the people bowing to her. Hak, Yona and Yoon stood in a triangle with their backs to each other. Tsukiko had stood up and was now standing away from the group sweat dropping at the scene in front of her. Yoon looked over at her and beckoned her back over. She shook her head shying away more, he in turn chuckled and walked over to her and dragged her gently back to the others by her wrist. She tried to stopped him but gave up when he smiled at her. She stood behind him as they came to stand with the group again. The villagers were cheering about Hakuryuu finding his master.

"They're a little excited, huh?" Yoon said seeming a little irritated, Tsukiko nodded her head and gripped the fabric of his sleeve.

"Are they calling me a King because I'm royalty?" Yona asked holding her hands to her face, Tsukiko shook her head sighing. 

"No, Yona-nee." Tsukiko whispered shaking her head.

"I think it's because they think you're King Hiryuu, because you have red hair." Hak explained, crossing his arm over his chest. 

"But I'm not a descendant of King Hiryuu. Within Kouka's history, there were times when the fire, water, and the other tribes held royal authority. I don't think there are any remaining descendants of King Hiryuu left." Yona explained making Tsukiko stare at her wide eyed.

"Yona-nee, you can be smart." Tsukiko spoke proudly, but quietly. Yona glared at her in return, while Hak and Yoon chuckled at the pair. 

"My Master." Hakuryuu called making Yona turn to him in surprise.

"If I may ask, what is your name?" He asked sincerely looking into her eyes.

"...Yona." She replied blushing under his gaze, in the background you could see Tsukiko lean over to whisper something into Hak's ear, making him blush and look away.

"Lady...Yona." Hakuryuu spoke softly. Tsukiko, Hak and Yoon were staring at the pair intently, the silver haired princess kept nudging Hak's arm, earning a hit on the head from him. She glared at Hak with tears in the corners of her eyes. 

"You're beautiful." Yona stated bluntly, making the trio turn towards her. Tsukiko quickly started rolling around on the floor with laughter, Yoon was shaking his head at the small girl and Hak was staring at the duo with a stoic look, but if you looked into his eyes you could see that spark of jealousy.

"Huh? That's not true. Lady Yona is the one who looks divine..." Hakuryuu rambled with a blush on his face. 

"I......am not your King or your Master. I want the power of the gods to protect myself and my friends. I'm being a bad person." Yona spoke seriously. The rest of the group all looked at her with wide eyes. Yoon quickly walked up to her.