Chapter 15

~Third person POV~

Seiryuu had woken up to a burning in his eyes, he dared not move so he wouldn't wake up the girl sleeping on his lap. He groaned quietly clutching his head slightly. 

"Are you okay?" A small voice called out in the silence of the cave. Seiryuu nodded his head slightly staring down at the girl. 

"Oh! I never introduced myself. I'm Tsukiko." The silver haired Princess smile brightly. The blue dragon stared in awe at the seemingly fragile girl. They sat in silence, Tsukiko still in the lap of the blue haired male.

"Pikyuu!" Came a squeak, followed by the pitter patter of tiny paws. The ginger squirrel jumped into Tsukiko's lap, running up her arm and sitting on her shoulder. 

"Awwww! You're so cute!" She cooed rubbing his furry cheek gently. Seiryuu smiled down at the scene in front of him. 

~Scene change. With the others.~

"It seemed a villager was trying to take you away underground?!" Yona nodded in reply, about to open to add something she was cut off by Kija in all his white fury.

"How dare they!! They have done nothing but disrespect the Princess! Then they go and try to lock her away underground! So it seems they want to feel my wrath, huh?!" He shouted as his dragon claw grew bigger. 

"Calm down. Seriously. Does the young lord think he can just slice up and kill any normal person who happens to be dangerous? Grow up." Hak spoke calmly but with a dangerous tone whilst gripping his glaive. 

"You need to calm down to ex-general! Plus aren't you forgetting Tsu?! She's still down there somewhere! Why didn't we go looking for her?!" Yoon shouted concerned for the small girl that was left behind. He went unnoticed, clenching his fists and gritting his teeth. 'I'm sorry you have to be treated this way Tsu...I hope you're okay.."

~Back to Seiryuu and Tsukiko~

Somehow Tsukiko had managed to get a fever and was now laying curled up in Seiryuu's fluffy wig. He sat next to her stroking her hair softly trying to sooth her as she writhed in pain. Suddenly footsteps could be heard, making Seiryuu's head snap towards the cave entrance. Quickly he got into a defensive position in front of Tsukiko, hand on his sword, ready for anyone that may come down. 

The figures came into view, revealing themselves to be Yona and Yoon. They both stood by the entrance staring at the blue haired male, they were yet to notice the silver haired Princess laying behind him.

Seiryuu's eyes widened as he stared at the red haired girl, recognizing her as the one who left eh young girl alone. 

"Hello." She greeted with a smile.

"UGRAAARGH." Seiryuu shouted whilst drawing his sword. Yona kept a straight face, while Yoon looked horrified for his life. 

"This is bad Princess! The one squatting down with a mask inside this cellar was a dangerous guy after all! I'm calling Kija." Yoon trembled next to Yona, patting her shoulder several times. 

"Pikyu!"

"Oh! So we meet again!" Yona cooed smiling down at the squirrel.

"Eh?" 

"It's the tiny puffy-cheeked animal!!" She stated in awe.

"What's...this little fella's name?" She asked as said animal chewed on her earring. There was a long pause between the group.

"......................................Ao...." He finally answered quietly. 

"Oh, he answered." Yoon commented.