Chapter 7

[Edited 15/10/18]

~Tsukiko's POV~

"Well that's not very nice." I laughed out weakly, he jumped in surprise at my sudden voice.

"And who are you guys?" He asked sassily. I smiled and struggled my way out of Hak and Yona-nee's grips. 

"The names Tsukiko! Nice to meet ya!" I greeted cheerfully, after I'd managed to get myself standing 

"Right...I'm Yoon." He said, probably a bit weirded out. He bent down next to the corpses, I mean Hak and Yona-nee. 

"Do you think you could maybe treat us?" I asked timidly. He looked at me wide eyed and nodded his head slowly. 

"Sure. But wait, how are you still conscious? Did you not fall from the cliff?" He asked confused.

"Oh yeah I did. But they protected me." I answered him staring at the two lovingly. He chuckled and attempted to lift Hak up. 

"I'll take the big guy. You take the girl." I laughed watching him struggle. He glared at me but didn't argue. With a bit of struggle I painfully carried/dragged Hak to where ever the boy was taking us. 

"Just set him down over there." He told me as he placed Yona-nee not too far away. I nodded and carefully set Hak down, as I stood up I got dizzy and collapsed onto my knees. 

"I'm gonna quickly run you over what's wrong with the two. The big guy here got shot by a poisoned arrow, he also got slashed on his chest. Probably broke and arm and some ribs on the fall. The girl most likely just has a head injury and some minor cuts and bruises." I explained quickly, he nodded. 

"Okay, but you seem to know a lot about medicine. Why don't you help?" He asked rudely. 

"Well you see Yoon. I'm currently dying." I said collapsing onto my front.

"I should add that I've been shot by 3 poison arrows, and have 2 deep cuts on my back." I said sheepishly. 

"Why didn't you say something before?!" He screamed at me running over.

"Well..I'd rather them be treated before me. They're more important." I smiled, he frowned and carefully picked me up setting me not far from the others. 

"You're important to someone. Everyone is." He said walking away.

"..." I didn't reply, choosing to to fall unconscious myself.

~Yoon's POV~

"..." She didn't reply to my comment before she fell unconscious. 

'I wonder what she means by that...Does she actually think she's not important..?' I pondered. But shook it off and began to treat the big guy first. Then the red haired girl, and finally Tsukiko. She's probably the worst off but she wanted them treated before herself, and I had to respect that. 

'She's in pretty bad shape. There's so much poison in her system. She's lost a lot of blood from the wounds on her back.' I cleaned and treated her the best I could. 

'I'll give the red head some orange to sooth her.' I thought crawling over to her and doing just that. Not long after I started she woke up.

"You're awake? My hands were getting tired." I said while shoving the orange in her mouth.

"Hoo a u? (Who are you?)" She asked.

"I'm Yoon. I'm just a good-looking guy passing through. You can forget that. Anyway, who are you guys? You don't look like bandits, but you're quite persistent if you're alive after falling from that cliff." I inquired while grinding herbs, she sat up and rubbed her head.