Chapter 22

[A/N Slight trigger warning near to the end. I'm sorry in advance]

~Third person POV~

Morning came all too quickly, the crew rose from their slumber. The pair of younger travelers were still fast asleep, through the night they had shifted in their sleep. Now they lay together, Tsukiko lay on her front, leaning on Yoon's chest, her left arm hung loosely over him, her head tucked under his chin. Yoon lay with his head rested on top of Tsukiko's, his left arm wrapped around her waist.

Noticing that they were missing, Mia stepped inside the room, ready to wake them up. But she stopped as she peaked her head around the cabin door, her eyes widened and she had to stop herself from squealing. As quietly as she could she ran off to get everyone. They had to see it, they were so cute together.

Following Mia the pairs companions crept silently up to the door of the room. What they saw inside made them all blush slightly. The 3 dragons had soft looks on their faces, happy that the small girl had found someone like Yoon. Hak and Yona just stared, surprised that the smaller Princess had, had the guts to say anything to the pretty boy.

"Someone has to wake them up. They others should leave as to not creep them out." Mia whispered as she started walking away.

"I'll wake them, we'll get ready while we're all together. You guys wait outside." Yona whispered as she stepped into the cabin room. The others quietly walked away to prepare for the day ahead.

"Tsukiko. Yoon. Wake up." Yona shook the two gently, they didn't wake up however, only seemed to cuddle closer to one another. This caused Yona to giggle as she stared at the two.

"Come on. Wake up you two." She kept shaking them until Tsukiko began to stir slightly.

"Mmm.." She slowly opened her eyes, her face erupted into a blush as she saw the position she was in.

"Glad one of you is awake." Yona laughed as she saw her younger sisters face turn redder by the second.

"Yoon...wake up.." Tsukiko poked his face gently, he only groaned and swatted her hand away.

"Yoon..." She spoke into his ear, sending shivers down his spine, and causing a blush to spread onto his face.

"I'm awake.." He mumbled, burying his face into her hair. Tsukiko giggled and stroked his hair gently, a loving smile graced her face.

"You two are so cute together." Yona spoke up, breaking the silence and ruining the moment. Yoon quickly detached himself from the silver haired girl and sat straight up.

"Y-Yona...I um.." He stuttered, his face erupted in a bright blush. Tsukiko only giggled at the boy, her sister laughing along with her.

"We have to get ready." Yona instructed, causing the two to nod their heads in reply. The pair stood up and stretched their limbs, before heading over to the pile of clothes they had prepared the night before. Tsukiko picked up her clothes and stepped behind a screen to get changed. The outfit consisted of a short, baby blue kimono, that was decorated with white around the edges. Her sash was pure white, blue trimming around the top and bottom, as well as a blue string wrapped around the middle.

She tied her hair up in their usual twin pigtails, but placed two blue bows on them. She carefully pulled on her thigh high white socks, and then slipped on her blue shoes.

 She carefully pulled on her thigh high white socks, and then slipped on her blue shoes