Chapter 10

[Edited 27/02/19]

Yona and Hak had arrived at the place where Yoon and Tsukiko had been taken, they had noticed their things on the floor and began to worry for the pair. As Yona began shouting for the two, a strong wind blew past them, bringing a chorus of voices with it.

"Go away."

"Be gone." The voices were saying, making Hak tense up and stand in front of Yona protectively.

"Who are you?!" Yona shouted.

"Leave this ground at once!" The voices echoed around them.

"Stand back." Hak instructed the Princess.

"If you step any further, you will receive divine punishment." The voices spoke again.

"You're hiding in the fog and you talk of divine punishment, huh? You must surely be a magnificent God, am I right?!" Hak shouted swinging his glaive and dispersing the fog, this in turn revealed the men aiming arrows at them.

"Who are you?! He cleared our fog away with just one swing..!" One of the men shouted.

"Are you guys people from the dragon village?" Hak asked pulling Yona close to him.

"It seems they know of our clan. Then that is all the more reason to not allow them to go back." Someone said.

"Were the boy and girl from earlier your companions?" The old man questioned, causing the pair to stand more alert. 

"So you were the ones who took Yoon and Tsukiko away?! What did you do to them?!" Yona shouted at him concerned.

"Those children.." He trailed off as he got a closer look at Yona.

"You.." He trailed of again lowering his bow. This caught the attention of all the others as they also lowered their bows. 

"Red hair.."

"That's red hair.."

"It can't be..." 

"But it's a girl.." The people surrounding them spoke amongst themselves, causing confusion for the pair below, the old man quickly jumped down from his place in the tree and knelt in front of Yona.

"Where do you come from, Red-haired girl?" He asked her.

"The land of wind. We received guidance from the high priest to seek out the four dragon warriors. Are you the one who possesses the blood of the four dragons?" Yona explained to him. This caused people to shout about the high priest.

"No...We are the protectors of the White Dragon. Let me guide you, to Hakuryuu Village." The man offered them. 

~Now over to the others who are currently being held in a cage~

"Hold on! Can't you let us go?!" Yoon shouted from inside the cage, his arms were tied behind his back and his feet were tied together. Though he seemed pretty much fine, just annoyed they'd lock such a pretty boy up. Tsukiko on the other hand was terrified. Not only had she been kidnapped by some strange men, but they proceeded to throw her and Yoon into a tightly compacted cage. 

"How much do I have to say that it's rather distasteful, to tie up a pretty boy like me and put me in a cage?!" Yoon shouted angrily, though he was ignored by the person standing next to the cage. 

"Does this village take pride in locking young children up?! Does seeing their terrified faces give you guys some kind of a sick kick or something?!" Yoon continued to shout, after seeing the look of horror on the small silver haired girls face.