Chapter 26

(A/N I really don't wanna write the dialogue between Soo-Won and Yona TT-TT. But I have to, I cri, please don't get too bored, I'm not sure how to put Tsukiko into the dialogue.-

-Italics = normal thoughts. Underlined italics = the thoughts in Tsu's head-

-For some reason when I do the key, as I'm saving it, it gets rid of the underlined italics -_-||

-ENJOY THE STORY!!)

~Third person POV~

Tsukiko stood peaking behind the corner of the wall, she felt guilty for leaving her sister to face that man, but she wouldn't have been much help to her anyway. Not with her mental state, she didn't feel strong enough to stand up to him. 

'Maybe I should get Hak...' Tsukiko thought to herself, but she was suddenly snapped from her thoughts by rapid footsteps heading their way. 

"Ah!" She yelped as she was knocked to the ground.

"Oh, I'm sorry little girl." The soldier apologised as he reached his hand out to her. Her eyes widened and she flinched at the hand being held in her face. 

"Hey, you okay? Are you by yourself?" The same soldier asked, crouching down so he could look her in the eye. 

"I'm okay, sorry." Tsukiko's small voice spoke up, her eyes trailed up to look at the dark looking guy standing above them. 

"Come with us. We'll find whoever you're with." Han Joo-Doo spoke up, his voice deep. 

'There's no way I'm getting out of this...I'll just have to put on a show.'  Tsukiko thought

"Y-Yes please...I don't know how I lost my sister..a-and-" She was cut off but a hand being held in her face.

"Come with us." Han Joo-Doo spoke somewhat softer than before. Letting tears slip down her face, she slowly reached her small hand out, placing it in his. With little effort the man pulled her onto her feet. 

"T-Thank y-you.." She bowed slightly. Han Joo-Doo only nodded in response. He placed his hand on her shoulder lightly, and began pushing her towards Soo-Won and Yona. 

"Lord Soo-Won!" He shouted, causing Tsukiko to tremble, Soo-Won would definitely recognise her, that much was sure, and being next to his right hand man, she was sure to be noticed. She hadn't thought that far ahead. So thinking quickly, she hid behind the tall, broad shouldered man. 

"Lord Soo-Won! Don't worry us by walking off by yourself." 

"Oh! Sorry, General Joo-Doo. I was just so thrilled to be in a new town!"

"Just so thrilled? That's it? Is that a woman?"

"Eh? Ahahahahahaha. Oh no! General Joo-Doo, how surprisingly uncouth of you!"

"You're the one flirting with random women as you please!! But aren't you in the middle of investigating incognito?!"

"General your being loud."

"Calm down." The two soldiers spoke up, having noticed Tsukiko's distress from where she stood behind the General. 

"I understand. I understand. I'll part with this woman properly. So please wait over there." 

"Please do it quickly. Also I have a report. We've searched the outskirts of town, but Yang Kum-Ji's whereabouts are unknown." General Joo-Doo, felt a grip on his robe, and slightly turned his head so he could look at the girl standing behind him. Her body was ridged and tense, she was shaking and her eyes were wide, filled with tears.