Chapter 17

(A/N WOOO! Italics is thoughts. Underline italics are the voices in Tsukiko's head. ON WITH THE STORY!!)

~Tsukiko's POV~

"Oh geez..." I sighed shaking my head. 

"Do you tow think...that you will...ESCAPE FROM THIS UNSCATHED?!" The not knocked out filthy soldier shouted charging at the 2. Hak easily disarmed the man while the other guy knocked him away. 

"Come back when you learn to treat women nicely." The green haired man stated. 'Oookaaayyy. He's weird, and who's that girl?' My thoughts were interrupted by the sound of shouting and loud footsteps. When I looked up to warn Hak I found that he wasn't there. 'He just left me here?' I thought my eyes wide. 

"Hey girl!" 1 of the soldiers walked over to me, I backed up until I bumped into something. Looking behind I saw another soldier. He gripped my shoulders roughly, causing me to wince. 

"Did you see what happened here?!" The soldier in front of me shouted. I shook my head quickly. The man stared at me for a little too long, then smirked and stepped back. 

"I think we'll take her with us. She looks like she could give us a good time." He told the man holding me. My eyes widened and I began to shake in fear, my eyes tearing up too. 

"No!! Let me go!" I shouted hoping Hak would hear and come back for me.

"No one is going to help you little girl." I was held tighter and pushed forward. Obviously not wanting to be taken I swung my leg back kicking the man where the sun don't shine. He groaned and let me go, I ran but didn't get far before I was grabbed. 

"NO!!" I shouted trying to pull my arm away from the man that was holding my wrist tightly. He pushed me against a wall and held my hands above my head. Tears were now streaming down my face as he lent his body against mine. 

"Stop it...Let me go.." I pleaded, but the lack of food was beginning to take it's toll on me and I was getting weaker. 

"Losing the fight in ya, huh?" The guy holding me laughed leaning closer to me, I tried to pulled back but there was no where to do. His grip on my wrists got tighter causing me to wince in pain, the tears were still falling down my face and I had stopped struggling. Smirking widely the soldier guy leaned his face to the crook of my neck, I could feel his breath and it made me shiver in disgust. 

'I don't want this. Someone help me. Please.' I pleaded shutting my eyes tightly. 

'No one is coming for you. They've forgotten about you.'

'Just admit it. You've stopped fighting cause you really enjoy this.'

'You're not as innocent as you make yourself out to be.' 

I sobbed quietly as the man began kissing and sucking on my neck, my cries only got louder as he let 1 of his hands let go of my wrists and trail down my side. He undid the bow on my sash loosening my outer top, his hands found their way to my breasts and I gasped beginning to struggle again. 

"STOP IT!!" I screamed as loud as I could, hoping someone, anyone would come and save me. The man scowled and gripped my wrists tighter, it felt like the bones would've snapped, he then pulled me forward a bit and pushed me roughly against the wall. This caused my head to snap back and hit the wall. Hard. I cried out and my vision began to fade in and out of focus. 

"Shut up! No one is gonna help you!" The man shouted as he began trailing his hands voer my body again. Just as he was about to grab my chest again, his weight was gone and I fell to the floor. Not daring to look up I backed up against the wall and hugged my knees to my chest. After a few moments I heard foot steps coming towards me and pulled myself into a tighter ball, shaking and crying.