Chapter 9

We slept over two nights and left the morning of the third day. We had made an insane amount of potions, experimenting with my Draca powers, and had talked a lot. Blake started to feel a bit better and I taught him some charms to conceal it, which I then cast on him for now. We watched some of the Muggle TV show we liked-Supernatural, and had a good time until Blake and I left again.

We apparated over around 10, which I thought was plenty late enough in the day, however when we got there we walked into the kitchen only to have Molly tell me that they were still sleeping.

"Why don't you go wake them up? They need to do something with their life, I'll come up with breakfast in a few minutes," she said with a laugh.

With a smirk we went up the stairs and went into the girls' room first and woke them up. Then Hermione and I barged into the boys' room, leaving Ginny barely awake.

"Oi!" Ron yelped, "You guys can't keep doing that. You're almost as bad as Umbridge."

I feigned anger, "Oh I can't be worse than her, no one can!"

"I know someone who comes close," Ginny moaned as she entered the room.

"What's wrong with you?" Ron asked as his little sister flopped onto his bed.

"It's her, she's driving me absolutely insane."

She was immediately met with looks of sympathy, "What happened?" asked Hermione, "Anything new?"

Ginny shook her head, "No the same stuff. I even had a dream about her. It's just the way she keeps talking to me as if I was three years old again. She's so full of herself."

I couldn't imagine what had happened in a couple days to make the two of them talk like this about Molly, so I was slightly glad when Ron said angrily, "Just lay off her for five seconds why don't you? I don't want to hear about this more."

Hermione's head snapped towards him, "Of course you would defend her, we all know you can't get enough of her."

Now I was confused, "Wait who are we talking about here?"

It didn't take long for my question to be answered as the door flew open a second later, and in strutted a familiar blonde, "Jessica eet 'as been so long!"

As Fleur enveloped me in a hug I stood motionless, unsure as to what was happening, "Hello Fleur, nice to see you too."

Behind her came Molly, looking harassed, "I told you I could bring up their breakfast."

"Eet vas no problem," Fleur replied with a flourish of her hand, "You have been so generous, letting me stay 'ere while Bill is so busy. I am so pleased to get to know 'is family and friends. Enjoy!"

With that she strutted back out the door she had just came through and I looked around with a mix of disbelief and amusement on my face. Molly made a face as she left.

"Mum hates her too, it's alright," Ginny said stifling a laugh as she looked at my face.

"I do not hate her! I just think this engagement is a bit rushed. It' all the fear in the air, people are willing to do stupid things now. Well have a good breakfast kids."

She left leaving the kids in the room alone so I attempted conversation, "How long has she been here?"

"Bill dropped her off the night you left. He said he had urgent business for a few days and that he didn't want her to be home alone. I dunno when he's coming back, but it better be soon," Ginny said as though she had been counting the hours she had been here.

"Listen guys there's something everyone here should know," Harry said, "I trust all of you, but we need to keep this between us okay?"

We all looked at each other then nodded. Blake caught my eye for even longer and I wondered if he thought I already knew what this was about. I shook my head just the slightest bit, so he would know I also had no clue what was happening.

"You know that prophecy we were trying to protect last year?"

We all nodded and Ron replied, "Yeah the one that got destroyed before we could hear it?"

Harry grimaced, "Well that one got destroyed, but there were people that already knew what it said. When I went to see Dumbledore after the battle, he told me what it said. From what is seems like, it looks like I have to be the one that's going to finish off Voldemort. At least it said that neither of us could live while the other survives."

Everyone's face dropped as we took in what this meant. Harry would have to pull off a miracle if he was going to defeat perhaps one of the greatest wizards of the time.

"Oh Harry, how are you expected to do that," murmured Hermione, "I always wondered if it was going to be something like this but oh Harry...are you scared?"

Harry replied quietly, "A little. I'm going to be taking private lessons with Dumbledore this year though, so hopefully that helps me get ready. I'm sorry I didn't tell you sooner, I just didn't know..."

"Oh it's alright Harry, we understand," Ginny said softly, "We will all help you however we can. This is everyone's war and burden not just yours."

You could see Harry's face light up as he realized he wasn't going to have to go through this alone. I wondered if the reason he didn't tell us this to start was because he was afraid we were all going to leave.