C-Ranked Mission & Pregnancy

Naruto was kneeling down in the same forest Shikamaru had taken him for their first date. He gently kissed the scarf that his boyfriend had left him. Shikamaru was currently on a mission, Shino was also on a mission, and Gaara was in the Suna.

Naruto sighed and walked back to the Hokage's Tower. Hiruzen called him for a mission. Naruto walked in and stared at the sight before him. Sakura had scratch marks on her face as well as Sasuke. Kakashi read his book. And a cat was being snuggled to death. "Um, should I come at a later time?" Naruto asked. Hiruzen chuckled at him. "Team Seven will be taking a C-Ranked mission." He said.

"Are you sure they're ready? Sakura is the weak little girl who knows nothing and Sasuke is too arrogant to trust his teammates. The only reason this team passed is because the civilian council loves the Uchiha. Sakura, well, she only has book smarts. She only passed because her mom is on the council as well. Kakashi had them breathing down his neck so he had to." Naruto stated.

Sakura and Sasuke glared at him. "Naruto, you shouldn't be mean to your comrades." Kakashi said. Naruto rolled his eyes. "Whatever." He said.

"Bring in Tazuna." Hiruzen said. A drunk walked in and leaned against the door frame. Naruto's eye twitched at the sight of and smell of the man. "These are the brats that are supposed to be protecting me?" Tazuna asked. "Look here you drunk bastard. You can those two brats, but call me one, and you won't live to see the bridge you're building finish." Naruto said, glaring darkly at the drunk man.

"Can't you take a joke Naruto?" Tazuna laughed. "Whatever old man. How's Inari?" Naruto asked. "He's fine. He misses his big brothers though." Tazuna said. "We'll come to visit more often." Naruto said smiling.

"How do you know each other?" Sakura asked. "Well, remember when I said I had a C-Ranked mission with Iruka? Well, we went to the Wave to investigate a man there along with Shikamaru." I said.

Sasuke scoffed. "A dobe like you shouldn't have been going on missions in the academy. Lord Hokage should've picked me, and Uchiha elite." He said smugly.

"The only reason why you're an Uchiha elite is because you're one of the last ones. Itachi is a better ninja than you anyway." Naruto said. "Naruto, enough." Kakashi said sternly, eyeing the young Uchiha. Naruto waved him off. "Yeah, yeah. Well, I'm going home to pack my things. Oh, and Sasuke? I've been doing missions since I was five." He said.

Naruto went to the Nara compound. "Yoshino-san! Shukaku-san! Are you here?" Naruto called. "In here, Naru-chan!" Yoshino yelled from the kitchen. Naruto walked in and spotted Shukaku and Yoshino sitting at the dining table. "Hello, Naruto." Shukaku yawned. "Hey. I just came to get pack some clothes and food." Naruto said.

"You must be going on a mission." Yoshino said. "Hai." Naruto said. "I'll help you pack. Yoshino, could you make Naruto some food for the trip?" Shukaku asked. "Of course, sweetie." Yoshino said, kissing Shukaku's cheek. Naruto and Shukaku went upstairs and into Naruto's room.

"Shukaku-san. I'm sorry I fell in love with Shikamaru." Naruto said. "Why are you sorry?" Shukaku asked. "Shikamaru is your only son, and the Nara clan needs an heir. Shikamaru can't have a kid because of me." Naruto said as he and Shukaku started packing. "Well, there is a way for you two to have a child." Shukaku said.

Naruto perked up. "How?" He asked. Shukaku leaned in and whispered the answer into Naruto's ears. Naruto perked up with a smile. He hugged Shukaku and grabbed his packed bag. He ran down the stairs and packed the food Yoshino had made for him. He ran to the main gate with a huge smile set on his face. 

Kakashi looked at Naruto in curiosity. "Why are you so smiley?" He asked. Naruto whispered into Kakashi's ear, "I'm going to have Shikamaru's child when we're older. Believe it."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Moonlight0628

Words: 680