Chunin Exams (1)

Naruto, Sasuke, and Sakura waited for Kakashi to appear. "Why is he always late?" Sakura complained. "He wasn't always late. Something tragic in his life happened so he started acting like this." Naruto explained.

"I don't understand." Sakura said. "Weren't you top konoichi because of your smarts?" Naruto questioned.

Sakura blushed a bright red and quietened down. "You're welcome, Sasuke." Naruto whispered. Sasuke grunted a thank you, and then turned silent.

Kakashi appeared with a wave. "Yo." He said simply. "You're late!" Sakura screeched. "I just shut you up! Now shut up you banshee!" Naruto yelled. Sakura trembled in fear. "Now, now, Naruto. Apologize." Kakashi said.

"I will do no such thing. Besides, I have things to do." Naruto said, walking away. "I've nominated you all for the Chunin Exams." Kakashi called. Naruto stopped and turned around with a smirk.

"Perfect." He said. Kakashi handed him the form. "You know where to go." Kakashi said simply. "Hai." Naruto said, walking away once again. He walked around, getting the usual glares from the villagers.

"Put me down!" He heard a young voice yell. He ran towards the voice and saw Konohamaru being held around the collar. "Oi! You might wanna put the kid down. He's the grandson of the Third Hokage." Naruto said.

The guy that was holding Konohamaru paled as well as the girl beside him. The boy dropped Konohamaru and the young one hid behind Naruto.

"Kankuro, Temari. We came here to become Chunin, not to start another war." A voice said in the tree. 'Gaara.' Naruto thought.

Gaara disappeared and reappeared in front of Naruto using his sand. "Naruto, er, Leader." Gaara said, bowing his head slightly. "Interrogator. You should've let me know you were coming." Naruto said.

Gaara frowned. "Tracker didn't tell you?" He asked confused. "No. Although he does have to deal with a noisy mutt while Strategist has to work with a fan girl. They're under pressure, so I understand if Tracker forgot." Naruto said.

Gaara nodded and handed Naruto a paper. "What is this?" Naruto asked. "We'll need a healer in our group. This paper holds the name Tracker suggests." Gaara said. "Good work, Interrogator." Naruto said.

"No problem, Leader. Temari, Kankuro. Let's go." Gaara ordered.

Naruto smiled sadly. 'Gaara, if I die, please take over. Out everyone in our group, you will be the next candidate.' He thought.

(Time skip)
{With Naruto}

Naruto stared at himself in the mirror. It was time for Team Demon to come out of the shadows.

Naruto's usual bright blonde hair was dull, but his eyes still shined. He wore a skin tight, dusty orange, long sleeved shirt that was tucked into his black ANBU pants that stopped at his ankles. His shirt showed his well developed muscles.

He wore black shinobi sandals and his headband was wrapped around his neck. He put on dusty orange, fingerless gloves that stopped at his wrists.

Naruto headed out the door with a blank face.

This is the real Naruto Uzumaki-Namikaze.

{With Shikamaru}

Shikamaru stared at himself in the mirror. It was time for Team Demon to come out of the shadows.

Shikamaru wore a skin tight, dark brown, long sleeved shirt that was tucked into his black ANBU pants that stopped at his ankles. His shirt showed his well developed muscles.

He wore black shinobi sandals and his headband was wrapped around his left arm. He put on dark brown, fingerless gloves that stopped at his wrists.

Shikamaru headed out the door with a blank face.

This is the real Shikamaru Nara.

{With Gaara}

Gaara stared at himself in the mirror. It was time for Team Demon to come out of the shadows.

Gaara wore a skin tight, maroon, long sleeved shirt was tucked into his black ANBU pants that stopped at his ankles. His shirt showed his well developed muscles.

He wore black shinobi sandals and his headband was wrapped around his neck. He put on maroon, fingerless gloves that stopped at his wrists.

Gaara headed out the door with a blank face.

This is the real Gaara of the Sand.

{With Shino}

Shino stared at himself in the mirror. It was time for Team Demon to come out of the shadows.

Shino wore a skin tight, dark purple, long sleeved shirt that was tucked into his black ANBU pants that stopped at his ankles. His shirt showed his well developed muscles.

He wore black shinobi sandals and his headband was wrapped around his right arm. He put on dark purple, fingerless gloves that stopped at his wrists.

Shino headed out the door with a blank face. 

This is the real Shino Aburame.

{With Neji}

Neji stared at himself in the mirror. It was time for Team Demon to come out of the shadows. 

Neji wore a skin tight, dark grey, long sleeved shirt that was tucked into his black ANBU pants that stopped at his ankles. His shirt showed his well developed muscles. 

He wore black shinobi sandals and his headband was wrapped around his left thigh. He put on dark grey, fingerless gloves that stopped at his wrists. 

Neji headed out the door with a blank face.

This is the real Neji Hyuga.

Running through each of their minds was:

'Time to show everyone........The Real Me.'

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Moonlight0628

Words: 870