Chunin Exams (9)

Gaara stared at Sasuke as he chuckled darkly. "I've been waiting for this, Uchiha brat. Ever since one of your kind controlled the Nine Tails into attacking this small village." Gaara/Shukaku said. 

"Great. Just great." Naruto said as he crossed his arms. "What's happening?" Temari asked. "Shukaku is controlling Gaara at the moment. He might end up killing Sasuke." Naruto said. 

"You don't seem worried." Kankuro said. "Well, in all honesty, it would be better if that Uchiha was finally gone." Naruto said with a shrug. Shikamaru wrapped an arm around Naruto. "Naughty boy." He whispered.

Naruto shuddered as he leaned onto his boyfriend. 

Back to Gaara.

Gaara/Shukaku rose his hand, and made sand follow it. "Sand coffin." He said simply. The sand wrapped around Sasuke. It slowly got tighter and tighter.

Gaara/Shukaku glanced up at Naruto, silently asking if he should kill the brat or not. "Let the boy live. He could prove useful in the future." Naruto said. Gaara/Shukaku nodded. 

The sand jinchuuriki released his sand and watched as the Uchiha fell to the ground. Gaara's eyes turned back to their regular teal color. 

Gaara stared at the brat for a second. "Aw, he's still breathing." Gaara said with a pout. "Winner, Gaara of the Sand!" The proctor said. 

Next was Shino versus Neji. "Eh? What a weird combo." Naruto muttered. "I hope this thing goes by fast. I want to spend a day alone with you." Shikamaru said, wrapping his arms around Naruto. 

"Shika-kun, be patient. We're ninja. It's hard to get a day off." Naruto said. "I want to take you away after this." Shikamaru whispered. "Oh? To where?" Naruto questioned quietly. 

Shikamaru pulled Naruto closer to him. "Hm. How about Getsugakure?" He asked. "The Moon village? That sounds nice." Naruto said, closing his eyes with a slight smile. "Hey, you two lovebirds. You missed our match." Neji said.

Naruto and Shikamaru's eyes snapped open as they separated themselves quickly. "Sorry!" Naruto said with a sheepish grin. Shikamaru yawned and waved his hand in dismissal. "So, what were you two talking about?" Gaara asked, watching the fight between his two siblings. 

"A getaway trip." Naruto said nonchalantly. "We wanted to spend a week alone with each other." Shikamaru said. "Gaara and I can come, but we'll go separate ways once we make it there." Shino said. 

"Oi! What about me?" Neji asked with a slight pout. "Isn't there anyone you find interesting?" Shikamaru asked. Neji blushed lightly. "Spill!" Gaara and Naruto said with a smile. They were acting like two high school girls.

Neji blushed. "Well, he's very powerful. And he's ANBU. I had a few missions with before." He said sheepishly. "Tell us about him." Naruto said. 

"He's nice and sweet. He's a bit taller than me though. He loves animals and he can be serious when he want to be. He's like another version of you, Naruto. Actually, he looks exactly like you. He has whisker like scars, violet eyes, and black hair." Neji said.

Naruto's eyes widened a bit. "Is his ANBU name Kit?" He asked shakily. "Hai. Do you know?" Neji asked. "He's my older brother. He left around the time I was accepted in ANBU. I wasn't aware that he returned." Naruto said.

Gaara blinked. "You fell in love with Naruto's older brother? So, that means if Neji gets married to your older brother, he'll become your brother-in-law. And if you and Shikamaru gets married, Shikamaru will become your brother's brother-in-law. And Neji will become Shikamaru's brother-brother-in-law. And if Shino and I get married, then Shino with become Naruto's brother-in-law as well since we're brothers by bijuu. So that means we will have a clan of Aburames, Uzumakis, Naras, Hyugas, and Sabakus all together." Gaara concluded.

"So all in all, we'll all be related." Shino simplified. "Well, yes, in a simpler way." Gaara said with a shrug. Everyone sweat dropped at their future brother-in-law. "Naruto Uzumaki versus Shikamaru Nara!" The proctor yelled. 

"Say what?!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Moonlight0628

Words: 659