Chunin Exams (7)

It was time for the final exam. Naruto, Shikamaru, Gaara, Shino, and Neji now had on their ANBU masks and respective colors. 

They were guarding Hiruzen to the arena. They were a bit late, but they didn't care. 

As Naruto always says, it's easier to say you're fashionably late than saying your late. Deer and Raccoon were placed in front of Hiruzen, Beetle and Hawk were placed behind him, and Fox took his place on the right hand side of Hiruzen.

An inch behind to show respect. 

Once they made it to the arena, it was silent. Everyone gazed at the ANBU and Hokage in awe. Once Hiruzen stopped, the ANBU quickly got behind him and bowed. In this order:

                                                                                      Fox 

                                                          Raccoon                               Deer

                                      Beetle                                                                               Hawk

Hiruzen smiled at the young ANBU before turning towards the audience. "Welcome to the third part of the Chunin Exams. These young Genin that you see before you have fought their way to the end. Now, if you're thinking why there are five ANBU that look no older than twelve, they are Team Demon, the most successful, powerful, and youngest team in ANBU history.

Demon Healer, ANBU Hawk; Demon Tracker, ANBU Beetle; Demon Strategist, ANBU Deer; Demon Interrogator, ANBU Raccoon; and Demon Leader, ANBU Fox. These five demons are some of the most powerful shinobi in our world. Two of them are actually jinchuuriki." Hiruzen said.

At his last statement, gasps and whispers crossed the stands. Hiruzen held up a hand. "Now, you all are probably itching for the exams to start, yes? Well, the the third exam begin!" He then turned to the five ANBU. "Rise, take off your masks, and state your name and age." Hiruzen instructed. "Hai!" They said in unison.

First was Hawk. He took off his mask, making the Hyuga family gasp. "I, Demon Healer and ANBU Hawk, am Neji Hyuga, age twelve." Neji said. Next was beetle. "I, Demon Tracker and ANBU Beetle, am Shino Aburame, age twelve." Shino said. Next was Deer. "I, Demon Strategist and ANBU Deer, am Shikamaru Nara, age twelve." Shikamaru said. Next was Raccoon, earning a few gasps. "I, Demon Interrogator and ANBU Raccoon, am Gaara of the Sand, age twelve." Gaara said.

Fox took a deep breath. And took off his mask. Everyone was stunned as they looked at him. "I, Demon Leader and ANBU Fox, am Naruto Uzumaki-Namikaze, age twelve. I am the son of the Fourth Hokage, Minato Namikaze and the Red-Hot Habanero, Kushina Uzumaki." 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the short chapter.

Moonlight0628

Words: 414