Love (2)

Shikamaru and Naruto had both dressed in male kimonos. Shikamaru a green one while Naruto wore a blue one. Naruto had persuaded Shikamaru to wear his hair down. 

"Troublesome blonde." Shikamaru said. "You know you love me." Naruto said with a smile. Shikamaru leaned down and pecked his boyfriend's lips. "Of course, love." Shikamaru said warmly.

"Let's go!" Naruto said, pulling Shikamaru out of the room. "Slow down, Naru-chan. The festival isn't going anywhere." Shikamaru said, rolling his eyes at Naruto.

"Oh, come on. Please don't be a stick in the mud. Can't we just have fun? We have a week for ourselves." Naruto said.

Shikamaru sighed. "Fine. I'll do it for you." Shikamaru said. "I love you, Shika-kun." Naruto said. "I love you too, Naru-chan. Now, let's get going." Shikamaru said.

The two boys roamed around the streets of Getsugakure. They gazed at the colorful lights that filled the air with the aura of fun. 

"Shika-kun! Let's go over there!" Naruto said, pointing at a booth. The booth was a shuriken toss. 

Naruto dragged Shikamaru towards the booth. "Hello, young ones. Welcome to the shuriken toss. 333 yen will suffice." A burly man said. (333 yen equals $3.00 in the United States)

Shikamaru payed for Naruto. "Thanks, Shika-kun." Naruto said as he was handed three shuriken. Shikamaru nodded.

"If you can hit all three targets, you will win a prize." The man said. Naruto, being Naruto, threw the three shuriken at the same time. Each one hit the middle of all the targets. 

The man pressed a button, making the lights around his booth light up. "We have a winner! Pick a prize, any prize!" The man exclaimed. 

Naruto picked a deer, making Shikamaru sweat drop behind him. They continued walking around, not noticing a man following them.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You will see why it's so short.

Moonlight0628

Words: 300