Moo

Kakashi was currently blushing and a bit dazed after what happened a few hours ago. Naruto was smiling and bouncing up and down. "What's wrong with you, Naruto?" Tazuna asked. "Don't worry. I'm just so happy! Look! There's a puddle!" Naruto said childishly. He ran towards it and jumped in it. 

He splashed around, secretly knowing what he was doing. "Kakashi! Wanna stomp the puddles with me?" Naruto asked. "Nah. It looks like you have it covered." Kakashi said. Naruto smirked and brought his foot up. He lined it with chakra. "Naruto, what are you doing?" Sakura asked. Naruto grinned and stomped his foot. Two ninjas jumped out of it.

"About time." Naruto said while yawning. "You knew we were there?" One of the ninjas asked. "Duh. Did you really think I acted like a fool for nothing?" Naruto asked. "Yes." Everyone, except Kakashi and Naruto, said. Naruto anime cried and fell. "Don't you guys have any faith in me?" He asked. "No." Everyone said.

Naruto got up and flashed behind the two ninjas. He hit a pressure point and they fell to the ground. "Night, night." Naruto giggled. "What the heck is wrong with you?!" Tazuna yelled. Naruto sighed and slapped himself. "Okay, I'm back." He said. He walked over to one of the nins. He kicked him in the stomach, waking him up. 

"Why were you targeting Tazuna?" Naruto asked coldly, KI leaking out of him. Sakura fell to her knees while shaking. Sasuke was trembling. Tazuna, well he was used to it. Why? Well he met Team Demon. Kakashi sweated slightly. "Sakura, Sasuke. It's okay." He consoled. They calmed down a bit but stared at Naruto.

"I don't have to tell you anything." He said, spitting on Naruto's face. Naruto chuckled darkly and wiped it off of his face. His eyes turned red and had slits in them. His scars turned darker. Naruto glared at him and threw him into a tree behind Sakura's head. Naruto turned towards his group. "If you can't handle the scene of death, don't look." He said in a deep voice. He stalked towards the nin and gripped his throat.

"Who are you working for?" Naruto asked, tightening his grip. "G-Gato." The nin said. "Now, that wasn't so hard, was it?" Naruto taunted. He took out a kunai and stabbed him. "You'll bleed out in five minutes." Naruto said. "Tell my brother I'm sorry." The nin said. "Oh, don't worry. He'll be in Hell with you." Naruto said.

He dropped the nin and walked to the other one. He stabbed him in the heart so he could die quickly. His eyes and whiskers turned normal again and he faced his team with a smile. "Well, now that, that's taken care of, let's go!" He said cheerfully. 

(Time skip)

Team Seven and Tazuna sat on a boat. Sasuke and Sakura was still a bit shaken up. "Are you two okay? You're acting weird." Naruto said. "O-Of course we're a-acting w-weird. Y-You just k-killed t-two p-people without h-hesitation." Sakura stuttered. "And you?" Naruto asked. "Just surprised you killed and now you're acting cheerful." Sasuke said, crossing his arms.

He watched Itachi kill his parents. That was nothing to him. But, watching Naruto, the most cheerful person he knows, kill, it was like getting hit with Sakura's punches. 

Naruto yawned as he looked out in the mist. 'It's going to be a pain carrying a baby for nine months.' He thought. "This is as far as I go." The rower said. "Thank you." Tazuna said. Team Seven and Tazuna walked down the road. Naruto stopped. And, since he was in front, caused everyone else to stop. "What's wrong?" Sakura asked.

"Moo."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Moonlight0628

Words: 614