Itachi, You're Drunk

"Moo." As soon as those words left Naruto's mouth, a kunai sliced his cheek. "Naruto Uzumaki, Demon Leader." A man, Zabuza Momochi, said. "Zabuza Momochi, Demon of the Mist." Naruto said. "Naruto, I trust you can handle this." Kakashi said. "What? You're not gonna join in the action?" Naruto asked. "Nah. I have something to read." Kakashi said. "Pervy Sensei." Naruto muttered. 

"Come on, Demon Leader. Let's fight." Zabuza said. "Ninjutsu only." Naruto said. "Fine. Water style: Water whip!" Zabuza yelled. "Geez. What's with all the yelling?" Naruto asked himself. He quickly dodged the water whip and started making hand signs. "Wind style: Vacuum blast." Naruto said. Zabuza's eyes widened as he jumped back and landed on the water.

Naruto smirked and weaved another set of hand signs. "Water style: Shark bomb jutsu." Naruto said. The shark hit Zabuza, making him go underwater. Although, when he resurfaced, Naruto had just finished another set of hand signs. "Fire style: Dragon flame jutsu." Naruto said. Zabuza muttered a curse. "Give him time to use a jutsu on you." Kakashi said. "Nah. I just want to show him how awesome I am. Earth style: Earth dragon bomb  jutsu." Naruto said.

Zabuza looked up and dodged it. He placed his hands on his knees while panting hard. "Time to end this. Lightning style: Lightning blast." Naruto said. A flash of lightning was seen in the sky. It struck Zabuza. Naruto watched as Zabuza screamed and fell in the water. He slowly sunk down in the water. Naruto dived into the water and retrieved him. He pulled him onto land and place to fingers on his neck. "Dead." Naruto announced.

Naruto's eyes flickered to the ones in the tree and then back down at Zabuza. "Alright. Let's go." Kakashi said.

(Time skip cause I'm lazy)

Team Seven were now in a clearing in the forest. Naruto tuned out everything Kakashi said. He saw a bunch of crows and decided to follow them. He looked up in a tree and saw a figure crouched down. "I am the hero Konoha deserves. I am Batman!" The man said. "Itachi, go home. You're drunk." Naruto deadpanned.

Itachi chuckled and jumped down. "It's good to see you again, Naruto. You know, that joke was originally for Kakashi." Itachi admitted. "Kaka-nii is currently training Sakura and Sasuke. They're running up trees." Naruto said. "How is Sasuke doing?" Itachi asked. "Well, he kept putting too much chakra in his feet." Naruto said.

"No. I mean, how has he been doing ever since I left?" Itachi asked. "He's an arrogant prick. He's dating Kiba, though. So much for reviving the Uchihas." Naruto said with a slight laugh. "You do know there is a way for boys to get pregnant, correct?" Itachi questioned. "Duh. I mean, I'm dating a clan heir and he's an only child." Naruto said.

"Didn't know you swung that." Itachi said. "Yep. I'm dating Shikamaru Nara, and I'm proud of it." Naruto said. "Whatever. I should get going. Nice seeing you again, Naruto." Itachi said, disappearing in a swirl of crows. "He's drunk."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Moonlight0628

Words: 512