Chunin Exams (3)

Naruto panted as he stared at the adult male in front of him. His name is Omar William. Strange name to Team Demon. He was kidnapping a jinchuuriki in Takigakure. Naruto and his team was impressed with her.

(Especially Neji)

"Strategist! Get him!" Naruto yelled. Shikamaru grunted and tried to strangle him with his jutsu. Omar kept dodging made a run for it. Neji ripped out the kunai that lodged into his abdomen.

"This is going nowhere." He grunted as he healed himself. He moved on to the others, but they shook their heads. "No. We don't have time. We have to lead him somewhere." Naruto said. "The tower in the Forest of Death?" Shino suggested.

"That seems like a good idea, Tracker. Leader, it's your call." Gaara said. Naruto nodded. "We will go along Tracker's plans. Strategist, a plan."

(Time skip)

Hiruzen looked around nervously. Team Demon was supposed to be back by today. "Hokage-sama," Ibiki said, gaining the attention of everyone. "They are supposed to be back by now." He said.

"Let's wait a bit long-" Hiruzen was cut off by the sound of a window crashing. Everyone saw Neji falling towards the ground he did a back flip and landed. Both legs on the ground and one hand on the ground as well.

He skidded backwards. He stood up straight. Everyone gasped as they saw the blood and dirt all over him. He spit out blood and looked at Hiruzen. "I apologize, Hokage-sama. We had a bit of trouble." Neji said.

As he finished talking, another figure fell out of the window. "Hehe. Look at you. Thought you could beat me." Omar laughed. Neji growled and gathered chakra in his hand. His hand glowed green.

He ran at Omar at a fast pace and tried to punch him.

Keyword: tried.

Omar jumped back and Neji fist created a layer. "I'm not done yet. Lightning style: Lightning blast." Neji said. A bolt of lightning came crashing down. It missed Omar because he jumped away at the last minute. Neji panted as he started healing himself.

After he finished, he ran at Omar again. He hit all of Omar's chakra points. He jumped away after he was finished. "W-What?" Omar stuttered. Neji had went too fast for him to see.

"Tracker, your turn." Neji said. Shino jumped out of the window. He wasn't in better state than Neji. If anything, he was in worse shape. His arm was broken in an odd angle.

"Tracker! Do you need me to heal your arm?" Neji asked. "No, Healer. I'm fine. Worry about yourself. Besides, that's what Leader told you to do." Shino said.

Neji grunted and continued healing the smaller wounds. Shino looked Omar over. He could tell that Neji did his part. Now, it was time for him to do his.

Shino fought with Omar at an incredible speed. As they fought, little bugs found their way onto Omar and started eating away his chakra. Shino even stabbed him, discreetly of course, in the neck with a poisoned senbon.

Shino stopped fighting and jumped back. He landed beside Neji and leaned against him for support. "Healer. Can you please heal me?" Shino asked.

"Of course." Neji said. He started healing Shino. Gaara appeared out of nowhere and landed a punch on Omar. Omar flew into the wall, created a dent and many cracks.

Gaara stared at Omar with a deadly gaze. "Healer, Tracker. Did you do it?" He asked. "Hai, Interrogator." They both said. "Gaara." Temari whispered.

Gaara watched as Omar picked himself up and out of the debris. "Want some more? Then come and get it big guy!" Gaara teased with a playful smirk. "How on earth can you be so playful?!" Neji yelled. "He's been hanging out with Leader too much." Shino said with a shake of his head.

Gaara rolled his eyes at him. He willed his sand to head towards Omar. His job was to distract. Soon enough, Gaara stood in front of the Genin with Omar facing toward him.

"Shadow possession complete." A tired, but stern voice said. "Strategist! It's about time." Gaara said. "Whatever, Interrogator. Do you know when Leader is coming?" Shikamaru huffed.

"Right here." Naruto said. He jumped down from the roof. "Good job: Healer, Tracker, Interrogator, and Strategist." Naruto said with a proud gleam in his eyes.

"What are we gonna do with him?" Neji asked. "I've gathered the information from my bugs." Shino said. "Good. Now, he must be eliminated. Fire style: Satan's flames." Naruto said.

Black flames surrounded Omar as he screamed in pain. He turned to ashes as Team Demon stared at him. "Well, now that, that's over with. Hokage-sama. S-ranked mission complete."

---------------------------------------
Moonlight0628

Words: 793