Love (1)

Team Demon all stood by the gates. Everyone was checking to see if they had everything. That, and they were waiting on Neji's date. "Naru~" A voice sang.

Naruto stiffened. "O-Ohayo, nii-san." He said sheepishly. "Now, what's this about having a boyfriend?" Menma asked with his arms crossed. "Oh come on, nii-san." Naruto whined.

"I want to meet him." Menma said. He looked towards Gaara, Shino, and Shikamaru. He looked directly at Shikamaru, making the latter wince.

"Found ya~" Menma sang as he wrapped an arm around Shikamaru. The two whispered for about a minute. Menma looked straight at Naruto. "Dang, Naru. You got yourself a great man. This dude's from the Nara clan." Menma said.

"Yeah, I know. Let's get going." Naruto said. They didn't tell anyone where they were going. Shikamaru wrapped an arm around Naruto's waist. "You're brother is nice." He whispered.

"Yeah, I know." Naruto said with a smile. Naruto snuggled into Shikamaru's arm as they continued walking.

Menma had his arm around Neji's waist. "Is there a reason you dragged me into this?" Menma asked. "I wanted to spend time with you." Neji said.

A pink blush crossed Neji's cheeks. "Awe, you're so adorable." Menma teased as he pinched Neji's cheek. 

Neji pouted. "Stop that." He said.

Gaara gazed at Naruto and Neji in envy. He and Shino were walked beside each other, but the two had no physical contact.

'It's not fair.' Gaara thought. "What's not fair?" Shino questioned. "Dang it, I said that out loud." Gaara muttered. "It's nothing." Gaara said. 

Shino stared him down. Gaara laughed sheepishly. "Liar. What's really going on?" Shino asked. "Hey, I thought I was Demon Interrogator." Gaara said with a pout.

"Don't change the subject." Shino said. "Well, it's just that we don't have any physical contact. And, if we are going to be alone together for an entire week, I thought we should at least get out of our comfort zones and try something new." Gaara said, blushing in embarrassment.

Why must his boyfriend be so dense? WHY??????!!!!!!

Gaara looked away from Shino as they continued walking. Shino wrapped his arm around Gaara and pulled him as close as he could. "Better?" He whispered. "Much." Gaara said quietly. 

"Look, everyone! There's the gates!" Naruto exclaimed. "It looks like they're having a festival. Let's crash it!" Menma said, equally excited as his younger brother. 

But, before the two could dash through the gates, Shikamaru grabbed Naruto's collar and Neji grabbed Menma's. "We can't just go into someone else's village without signing in." Shikamaru said.

"It would make it seem as if we were terrorists. And we do NOT want to the Fourth Shinobi War." Neji said while rolling his eyes.

"Thank you for being sane." Shino whispered to Gaara. "No problem. Although, I wouldn't mind seeing a war with my own eyes. The blood, the gore. Ah, it's beautiful. Not to mention the screams of dying people. Music to my ears." Gaara said sadistically. 

Everyone sweat dropped. "Stop hanging out with Ibiki and Anko." Everyone said at once. "So mean." Gaara said while pouting.

Everyone went towards the signing in thingy before heading into the village. They headed towards an inn. They each got a separate, one bed room. "Well, this is where we split. We'll see you guys later." Shikamaru said.

Shikamaru and Naruto headed towards their room. "I still can't believe that guy let us get a one bed room." Naruto said. "I wonder if the room has drawers. Maybe that put con-" Naruto cut Shikamaru off by putting a hand over his mouth.

"Ain't gonna happen."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------\

Moonlight0628

Words: 592