Beef and Water; Shikamaru

(You'll figure out what the title means soon)

Naruto groaned as he sat in his room. His so called 'teammates' left him. "I can't believe the nerve of them." He growled out. A scream came from downstairs. Naruto stood up quickly and dashed downstairs. "Jiminy fudge nuggets! What the heck is going on?" Naruto yelled as he looked at the two ninjas. "Naruto! Please help!" Inari yelled.

"Fire style: Fireball jutsu." Naruto yelled. The fireball took out the ninjas. Tsunami scrambled over to Inari and held him close. "Stay safe." Naruto said. He ran out of the small house and ran to the bridge. 

He saw his team facing off Zabuza and Haku. "Wind style: Tornado." Naruto whispered.  tornado formed on the bridge and headed towards Zabuza and Haku. Naruto landed beside Kakashi and smirked at him.

"Demon Leader is here." Naruto said. He called off his tornadoes and stared at his opponents. "Finally. A real challenge." Haku said. "What are you talking about? You've been fighting Sasuke-kun the whole entire time! How was he not a challenge?!" Sakura screeched.

Haku scoffed. "Please. He was nothing more than a fly. Naruto, on the other hand, is like a god." Haku said, bowing his head at Naruto to show respect. "That dobe is nothing compared to me." Sasuke said. "Did you not see the attacks he laid on me? The kid's a real prodigy. Heck, I'm the one who taught him water release." Zabuza said.

"Yeah, and I beat your butt with it." Naruto said. "You little brat." Zabuza said, raising a fist at the blonde. "Whatever. I'll just end you both now. I know that's what you want, so you can finally live in peace." Naruto said. He flashed through the hand signs and stopped on the final one. "Fire style: Satan's flames." Naruto said.

Black rows of fire came towards Zabuza and Haku at a fast rate. The two smiled and welcomed the lames. "Beef and Water. That's what they are now." Naruto said sadly. "Shouldn't you take care of them?" Kakashi asked. Everyone turned to Gato and his minions. "Oh well. Fire style: Satan's flames." Naruto said once again. 

They screamed and were burned. Naruto sighed and scratched the back of his head. He turned around and was met by the shocked faces of the villagers. 

Long story short, the bridge was name the Great Naruto Bridge. 

Team Seven walked home and made there at the end of the day. They walked inside of Hiruzen's office, only to be met with other two teams. "Shino, Shikamaru." Naruto greeted. "Naruto." They spoke at once, bowing their heads to show respect. 

"Shikamaru, I have to talk to you. It's important." Naruto said. "Okay. Come on." Shikamaru said, walking outside of the office. Naruto followed him. They walked until they were in a deserted area. "What's up, Naru-chan?" Shikamaru asked. 

"You remember how I was worrying and stressed because you won't be able to have a blood child? Well, Shikaku-san told me there's a way to be pregnant. There's this serum that only Tsunade, one of the Sannin, can make. It can make any male become pregnant." Naruto said with a smile. Shikamaru held a shocked face.

"Seriously? That's great!" Shikamaru said happily. He pulled Naruto into a hug and kissed him softly. "We'll be able to become a family."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry it's a bit rushed. I kind of wanted to get this chapter out to you as fast as I could. The next chapter should be much longer. Sorry again.

Moonlight0628

Words: 582