Chunin Exams (5)

The preliminaries were over, finally. Everyone stood in a line in front of Hiruzen. Naruto tuned him out and looked at Shikamaru out of the corner of his eye.

Shikamaru yawned and covered his mouth. Naruto smirked and discreetly did a set of hand signs. "Wind style: Air needle." He mumbled. Kakashi rose an eyebrow at his student.

A loud pop was heard in the room, followed by a groan. Everyone turned to Shikamaru. They stared at his long hair. "What a drag." He said. Naruto giggled quietly to himself.

"Ne, Naruto. That wasn't nice, now was it?" Kakashi asked. Naruto laughed. "Oh well. He had it coming." Naruto said. Shikamaru smirked at his boyfriend.

"Naruto, you do know what we will happen after this, right?" Shikamaru asked. Naruto blinked before blushing. "Oh, no. Um, Hokage-sama. Mind if we have a month of training instead of a week?" Naruto asked.

"And why is that?" Hiruzen questioned. "When Shikamaru's done with me, I won't be able to walk for about two weeks. He may be lazy, but he's got the stamina of a zebra." Naruto said with a shudder.

"What do you mean?" Kurenai asked. "You don't wanna know." Gaara, Neji, Shino, and Naruto said. "To be honest, I can't wait to see what it looks like." Neji said.

"I bet it'll look like Naruto." Shino said. "Nah, I think it'll look like Shikamaru." Gaara said. Naruto blinked and anime fell. "Don't be discussing that! We're only twelve!" Naruto yelled as he anime cried.

Everyone in the room sweat dropped.

Shikamaru sighed and picked up his blonde boyfriend. He threw him over his shoulder and headed towards the exit. "See you guys in a month!" He said as he held up a hand.

(Time skip)

Shikamaru walked towards his room and closed the door. He locked it and placed silence seals on the walls. He then threw Naruto on the bed. "Shika-kun, are we really gonna do this?" Naruto asked.

Shikamaru leaned down and kissed Naruto's forehead. "If you want, Naru-chan." He said lustfully. "Hai, I do, Shika-kun." Naruto said quietly. Shikamaru nodded and kissed Naruto gently.

As they kissed, Shikamaru slowly got on top of Naruto. He snaked his hand up Naruto's shirt. Naruto shivered at the contact but kept kissing.

Shikamaru pulled away and pulled Naruto's shirt off. He leaned down kissed Naruto's nipple before sucking it. Naruto quietly moaned. "S-Shika." He moaned out.

Shikamaru bit Naruto's nipple gently. He looked at Naruto lustfully. "Ready?" He asked. "Y-Yes." Naruto said.

(I'll leave the rest to you guys😉😜😏)

----------------------------------
Moonlight0628

Words: 437