Chunin Exams (11)

The two jutsus collided. It created a band and a white light as well. When the light cleared, Naruto and Shikamaru were on the ground unconscious. "Leader! Strategist!" The others yelled. Hiruzen's eyes were widened as tears filled them. 

Kakashi and Asuma stared at their two students with sadness and shock. Neji ran onto the arena and tried to heal them. "Come on, you two. Don't go." He whimpered. "You're such a crybaby, Neji." Shikamaru grunted. 

"Shikamaru!" He exclaimed happily. "Yeah, I'm alive and well. But, how's Naruto?" Shikamaru asked. "H-He won't come to." Neji stuttered. "Naruto. Naruto, wake up baby. You have to." Shikamaru muttered as he rubbed his boyfriend's cheek. 

Neji checked for a pulse. There was one, but it was faint. "He's still alive, but he has to get to the hospital. There is only so much I can do without the right equipment." Neji said. "Hai. Gaara., go get a stretcher. Shino, I want you to go with him." Shikamaru said. 

"Hai!"

(Hours later)

Naruto was sitting in his hospital room. Neji, Gaara, Shino, Shikamaru, and Hiruzen surrounded him. Everyone was glaring at Shikamaru and Naruto. "Don't ever do that unless it's an emergency, understand?" Hiruzen asked sternly. 

"Hai." Shikamaru and Naruto said. "We'll give you two some alone time." Neji said. Everyone, except Shikamaru, left the room. "Shika-kun." Naruto whispered softly. Shikamaru nodded and instantly got onto the bed.

He pulled Naruto close and whispered sweet nothings into his ear. Naruto smiled and snuggled into his boyfriend's chest. "I love you, Shika-kun." He said. "I love you too, Naru-chan. Now, rest up. We have a whole week ahead of us." Shikamaru said as he kissed the top of Naruto's head.

(With ShiRa or GaNo. I dunno. You guys come up with a ship name)

Shino and Gaara sat under a tree. Shino held Gaara close to him. "You know, I've never noticed how red your hair was." Shino commented. 

Gaara smiled. "It's unnatural. My mother and father didn't have red hair." He admitted. "That means you're unique." Shino said. 

"I guess. So, are we going on that trip?" Gaara asked. "Of course. It would be funny to see the looks on Naruto and Shikamaru's faces." Shino said. Gaara giggled and nodded. "Yeah." He said. 

(With Neji and the mystery brother)

Neji sighed as he sat on the roof. The wind blew past his long hair. "What's a beauty like you doing all alone? You could get raped, y'know." A boy with black hair commented as he sat down beside Neji.

Neji blushed lightly. "Yes, but I know how to fight. And, I have you." He said. The figure chuckled and wrapped his arm around Neji.

"I never told you my name, yeah? I'm Menma Uzumaki-Namikaze." Menma introduced. "You're Naruto's older brother?" Neji asked. "Yep. I was sent on a mission when he was five and I was six." Menma said.

"Oh, so you're a year older than us." Neji said. "Bingo." Menma said. "I was wondering. Would you like to accompany me to a getaway trip with Naruto? He's bringing his boyfriend." Neji said.

Menma's eye twitched. "Boyfriend?" He muttered. Neji sweat dropped as he laughed nervously. "I will come." Menma said. "Okay. I'll tell you when we leave." Neji said. "Okay." Menma said. He kissed Neji's cheek before poofing away.

Poor Naruto.....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Moonlight0628

Words: 553