Poor Sakura (NOT!)

"Moo." Naruto said. Tazuna cracked up laughing. "It's Zabuza, isn't it?" Tazuna questioned. A sigh was heard and there he stood, Zabuza Momochi. "Naruto Uzumaki. Where's your squad?" Zabuza asked. "Gaara's in the Sand, Shino is on a mission, and Shikamaru is on a mission too." Naruto said. "You miss your little boyfriend, don't you?" Zabuza teased. "Yes, yes I do." Naruto admitted.

Sakura scrunched her nose. "You're dating a boy?" She asked disgusted. "Yeah. You got a problem with yaoi?(Fan girls, attack!)" Naruto asked. "Yeah. That's disgusting. I mean, what about kids? You can't have them with a boy." Sakura said. "Uh, yes I can. Shikaku-san told me a way. You know what? Why am I even telling you this?" Naruto asked himself.

"Faggot." Sakura muttered. Naruto froze. All life in his eyes were gone. They were dulled and lifeless. "Kakashi-san, permission to put the pinkette out of her misery?" Naruto asked coldly. "Naruto, you cannot kill your teammates. But you can put her in a full body cast." Kakashi said cheerfully. "Kakashi-sensei!" Sakura yelled in fright. "What? Calling Naruto a faggot is like calling me one. Just so you know, I'm engaged to Iruka." Kakashi said.

Sasuke rolled his eyes at Sakura. "I'm dating Kiba." He admitted. Sakura broke down and started crying. "Poor Sakura. NOT!" Naruto said while bursting into laughter. "Yuri and yaoi will forever fill the Rookie Nine." Sasuke said. 

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This chapter was to make you all laugh. Should I make this an omake or not? Bye!

Moonlight0628

Words: 250