Chunin Exams (2)

Naruto sighed as he ignored the shocked looks of the villagers. He continued walking until he made it to the front of the academy. "Hey." He said simply. "What's with the new look?" Sasuke asked. "Oh, nothing really. Just the fact that my team are coming out of the shadows today." Naruto said, walking ahead.

"But, we're not coming out of the shadows. We haven't been doing anything secretive." Sakura said. "My other team. Anyway, let's go." Naruto said.

Team Seven walked into the building. He kept a look out for anyone that was apart of Team Demon. He looked up at the sign that said '301'. Yeah right. This was the second floor.

Naruto looked around and spotted a dark grey shirt. "Healer!" Naruto called. Neji stiffened and looked at Naruto. "Leader? Could you keep your voice down?" Neji said.

"Whatever!" Naruto said, putting an arm around him. "Have you seen Strategist, Tracker, or Interrogator yet?" Naruto whispered. "No. Team Nine have been keeping it low, to make everyone think we're weak." Neji said.

Naruto smiled and nodded. "Great planning, Healer. Oh, and Neji?" Naruto asked. "Yes, Lead-Naruto?" Neji asked. "We're having a sleepover at Shikamaru's house. Just head to the Nara compound and ask around." Naruto said with a grin. He then walked away with Team Seven.

Team Seven walked to the real '301', where Kakashi waited for them. "Good, you made it just time. Naruto, Ibiki has a letter the Hokage wanted to give to you." Kakashi said. "Okay." Naruto said with a nod.

Team Seven walked through the doors. Naruto didn't pay any attention to his teammates and walked to the front. He sat on the desk. He rested an arm on the knee that was pulled to his chest while his other leg was dangling.

He watched as Neji, Shino, Shikamaru, and Gaara walk up to him. Shikamaru leaned on the right side of the desk while standing up, Gaara on the left, and Neji and Shino had their backs against the front.

"It's been awhile since we've all been together." Naruto said. "It hasn't been all that long." Shino said. "It's actually been two weeks." Shikamaru said. "That's kinda, sorta a long time." Neji said quietly. "Loosen up, Neji. You're one of us now." Gaara said, giving him a warm smile.

"Gaara's right. You're a demon now, and we demons stick together." Naruto said happily. "Thank you, Naruto." Neji said with a smile. "Naru-chan~". Shikamaru said with a smirk. "What is it, Shika-kun?" Naruto asked, tilting his head to the side.

"After the Chunin Exams, I have a surprise for you." Shikamaru said. "What kind of a surprise?" Naruto asked nervously. "Oh, it's in my bedroom." Shikamaru said with a small laugh.

Naruto blushed darkly and hid his face with his hands. "I don't understand." Neji whispered to Shino and Gaara. "Those two are dating." Shino said plainly. "They're not usually like this in public. I think they're gonna tell everyone soon." Gaara said.

"Quiet you brats!" A gruff voice yelled. "Great. The yeller is here." Gaara said sarcastically. He and Ibiki has a bit of a history. Gaara is actually Ibiki's apprentice.

"Ah. Gaara-sama, Shino-sama, Neji-sama, Shikamaru-sama, and Naruto-sama. It's great to see you again." Ibiki said. "NANI?!" Everyone yelled. "Ibiki-san. Kakashi-san said that Hokage-sama gave you our mission." Naruto said.

"Hai. S-ranked mission in Takigakure. A jinchuuriki is currently being hunted by two rogue ninja named Hidan and Kakuzu. They sent some of their allies to take her." Ibiki said. "Hokage-sama thinks it'a wise to send two jinchuuriki to do that job?" Shikamaru asked.

"What if something happens to Gaara or Naruto?" Shino asked. "Lord Hokage thinks that those two can handle themselves. Now, you better get going. You have to be back by the end of the second exam." Ibiki said.

"Hai. Alright! Strategist, start thinking of plans." Naruto ordered. "Hai." Shikamaru answered. "Healer, you are one of the most important ones here. If you see one of us critically injured, heal us. But, heal yourself first." Naruto said.

"Hai, Leader." Neji said with a nod. "Tracker, start getting your bugs ready for tracking." Naruto said. "Hai, Leader. I have already sent out some." Shino said. "Gaara, I want you to scout ahead. See anyone suspicious, capture them and interrogate them." Naruto said. "Hai." Gaara said. He body flickered outside the gates using his sand.

"Okay. Let's get this show on a roll. Go!" Naruto yelled. The remaining members nodded and ran out of the door. "Ibiki-san, I wish you the best of luck with the newbies." Naruto said.

"Thanks, I'll need it." Ibiki said with a sigh. Naruto walked up the stairs, glancing at every ninja there.

This is gonna be a pain.
---------------------------------------
Moonlight0628

Words: 810