Chapter Six: Popcorn and Mayhem

"Be careful Rae. " Ivy says and I hug her. I leave her car and run up the driveway of his house, his gate was open for me. I walk up to the same glass door and ring the door bell. Matthew's maid opens the door and she smiles.

  "He is upstairs. " Marissa says and I smile, she takes my bag and I walk to the living room and up the stairs. I hear Matthew's voice and I smile. I tip toe to his room where he is.

  "Did you find anything out about her? Favorite movie? Food? So you got her number and that's it? Kaiden I asked you to find stuff out about her for me! " Matthew says and I walk in his room.

  "Ya know, " I say and he turns around and smiles at me and hangs up the phone. "my favorite movie is ' IT ' and my favorite food is probably popcorn. " I say and he walks up to me and stands right in front of me.

  "Come on. " he says and grabs my hand, he walks with me and intertwines our fingers together and we walk down the stairs together to the living room. I sit down on the couch and cross my legs. Matthew walks in the kitchen.

  "You want a beer? " he yells and I sigh.

  "I don't drink. " I yell back.

  "You want a water? " he yells.

  "That's good. " I yell again and he walks in with a beer and water. He hands me the water and I open it. He turns on the tv and buys IT on demand. After the movie has been on for two hours, I lay my head on his shoulder and he lays his head on mine. I close my eyes, enjoying every second of this. He grabs my hand in his and I open my eyes. He plays with my hand a little before intertwining our fingers together. I look up at him and he looks down at me, I gasp a little when his face begins to come closer to mine. I slightly feel his lips touch mine.

  "Mr. Musto? " Marissa calls. We open our eyes and look at each other for a bit.

  "Yes, Marissa? " Mat says still looking at me, smiling.

  "Where do you want me to put the young lady's bag? " she asks me and Matthew looks over his shoulder.

  "My room. " he says and Marissa then walks up the stairs. He looks back at me smiling.

  " So you're really staying the weekend? " he asks and I nod. He puts his arm around me and I lay my head on his shoulder. I yawn from comfort.

  "You tired? " he asks and I shake my head.

  "Just comfortable. " I say and I feel him smile. He holds my hand tighter.

  We finish watching IT and I go upstairs in his room to hang up my clothes so they don't wrinkle. My bag is laying on his bed, I open my bag and take out my clothes. I put my shoes next to the door where his are, I walk over to my clothes and straighten them out.

"Hey. " I hear Mat say behind me. I look back and he is leaning on the door frame with his arms crossed.

"Hey, can I hang these up? " I ask and he nods walking over. He grabs my clothes and goes to his closet, he puts all of them on hangers and puts my clothes with his. He lays down on his bed and pulls out his phone, texting. I smile at him and sit down next to him and pull out my phone also.

"Here. " he says handing me his phone. I give him a confusing look.

"What do I need this for? " I say taking his phone.

"I want your thumbprint in it. " he says and I giggle.

" Why? " I ask smiling.

" So you can see I'm not flirting with anyone else. " he says smiling and my heart races.

" So you admit flirting with me?" I joke and he smiles.

"Proudly. " he says and I put my thumbprint in his phone. I give him mine and he puts his in mine.

We lay in his bed for almost two hours just talking about anything. He told me about his family life and I told him part of mine, not Ryan. I couldn't bring myself to talk about him yet. He mentioned writing a new album called 'Help', and from what he is mentioning, it sounds amazing.

"Have you even heard any of my songs? " he asks me, I look down in embarrassment.

"I'm sorry. " I say and look at him.

" You think I'm mad? " he says and I shrug. He holds my hand again.

"I don't think I could be mad at you even if I tried to be honest. " he says and he moves his head back to his phone. I kiss his jaw quickly and go on my phone also. He holds me closer to him by putting his arm around me. My heart flutters as I scroll through Instagram when I see Matthew follows me, I follow him back.
----------------

*Matthews P.O.V*

Her breaths become more light as she sleeps next to me. I smile and just look at her, how can someone be that naturally beautiful? I can't fathom the thought of someone being more gorgeous. I push a hair that fell in her face behind her ear. I just study her features. I wish I could read her mind, maybe I would know what not to bring up. Like the night I met her, when she was crying. I still wonder what happened, but I won't even dare to ask. I don't want the risk of losing her. She slightly snores and I grin. It's kind of a plus for me that she didn't really know me, she isn't that girl who just wants all the expensive shit. I haven't met a girl like her before. All the women I've been with either wants sex, money, or new shit to go in their closet. I want to spoil the fuck out of Raelyn, take her shopping, take her to another fucking country, show her the hell off. I want to kiss her, love her, call her mine. I am a sucker for her. If she was anything like the other women I have been with, she would have already been gone. She's different. She's amazing. I'm a fool for her.

And I don't fucking care.
----------------

Sorry about all these updates it's probably annoying but forreal I GOT 128 READS IN LESS THAN A WEEK OMGG IM SO HAPPY THANK U GUYS SO MUCH!!! I LOVE U GUYS.