Chapter Twelve: Drinking and Fighting

"Good luck. " I say and he kisses me.

  " I love you. " he says.

  " I love you. " I reply and he kisses my forehead. He runs out on stage and fans go completely insane. I smile as I watch him.

  "How the fuck are y'all feeling? " he says and smiles at the crowd. I cross my arms and smile at his happiness. He walks over to his DJ and says something in his ear. 

((This song wasnt out at the time but lets just pretend)).

  Matthew walks over to me and grabs my hand, he pulls me out on stage and everyone screams. Matthew stands behind me and holds my waist, putting his head on my shoulder. Then a song begins to play.

"Bad thang, fine as hell, thick as fuck, oh my god, thats my baby. " Matthew sings along while clinging onto me. He sings to me and I smile the whole time. Everyone screams their heads off as Matthew and I dance together. He lets go of me then stands in front of me, we both turn to the side so the audience can see us better.

  "Cause great scenes might be great, but I love your bloopers, and perfect's for the urgent, baby I want forever. " he sings and begins to lightly kiss my neck. Fans scream louder for us as he kisses me, he then begins to kiss my lips. The song comes to an end and he walks me off stage. He kisses me again before he goes back on stage.

  " So I'm assuming you two are together? " I hear a voice say behind me. I turn around and see a guy around my age, blonde hair, brown eyes and he is smiling right at me.

  "Happily. " I say and he nods. I turn back and watch Matthew. After an hour, the show is almost to an end.

  "I'm Cameron. " he says and hold out his hand.

  "Raelyn. " I say and shake his hand.

  "Never heard that before. " he says and I smile lightly.

  " Rare, I guess. " I say and he nods. I walk over to a couch and sit down. He walks over to the drink table and pours two waters then hands me one.

  "Im surprised, " I say and he looks at me confused. " thought you were gonna give me alcohol. " I say and he laughs and sits down.

  "I don't drink. " he says and takes a sip of water.

  "Seriously? " I ask and he smiles, and puts his hand over his heart.

  "Swear. " he says and I nod, smiling. We talk for about another ten minutes then Matthew walks off stage and walks towards us. 

  "Well hello there! " Mat says and sits down right between us, pushing us away from each other. I pinch his arm a little bit but he doesn't even budge. He places his hand on my thigh and puts his other hand out to shake Cameron's. 

  "Matthew. " he says and shakes Cameron's hand.

  "Cameron. " he says and Mat nods.

  "I see you have met my girlfriend, isn't she just adorable? " he says and looks over at me, smiling like an idiot. 

  "Yep. " Cameron says and Mat looks back over.

  "So you agree that my girlfriend is adorable? "he says and Cameron puts his arms up in surrender. 

  "I'm not trying to over-step anything, man. " he says and gets up.

  "It was nice meeting you Raelyn. " Cameron says then quickly glances at Mat then walks away. 

  "Finally. " Mat says and I hit his arm.

  "Ow! What the hell was that for? " he asks and I point at Cameron who is now talking to some guy. 

  "He was just being nice you asshole. " I say and cross my arms. 

  "Babe, I can see when someone else wants what is mine. " Mat says, and I can't help but smile at the fact he called me 'his'.  

  "He was just being nice, you have to calm down." I say and he shrugs. 

  "Calm isn't really my forte. " he says and I smile. 

  Matthew continues to drink alcohol till he gets sick, of course I do not approve but I have to deal with it. I look around for Cameron because he is probably the only other person not drunk here tonight. I see him sitting on the same couch on his phone, drinking water. I sit down next to him and smile. 

  "Is he going to kill me this time? " Cameron says and I laugh, shaking my head.

  "Don't worry, I won't let him. " I say and he smiles. I admit, he is a good looking man, but I am not attracted to him. He reminds me of my dad. 

  We sit around and talk for what it seems like minutes, but it is an hour. We exchange numbers before he leaves, I found out that he lives with his parents. I sit on the couch for about ten more minutes and decide that it is time to leave. I walk over to where Mat was, and he is still there, drinking like a monster.  

  "Hey baby girl. " I hear someone say in my ear and I move past them but they grab my arm, this isn't happening.

  "Leave me alone please. " I say and he just pulls me closer. I try to make him let me go. I push on him and he just grabs all over me and will not stop. 

  " Stop! " I yell and people look over at us, not doing anything. Tears begin to skim down my face. 

  "Matthew! " I scream and everyone looks over at me and the man. He just is kissing on my neck and touching all over me. 

  " Matthew! " I scream louder this time, I look around the room and spot him. He looks over at me quickly and drops his drink on the floor and the glass shatters. 

  Matthew rips the guy off of me and shoves him to the ground, and he begins to punch him repeatedly in the face. Women scream and men back away, letting them fight. The man gets on top of Mat and I scream when he punches Mat in the face, Mat's nose begins to bleed also.The man gets more hits on him and I scream, the man is twice his size and could easily hurt Matthew easily. Mat pulls the mans hair down to reach and punches him in the jaw.  Mat pushes him off then he is back on top, punching him repeatedly again. Mat grabs the nearest glass object and knocks it over the guys head, knocking him out. Mat gets up and walks towards me, he reeks of alcohol. He puts both of his hands on my cheeks. 

  "Are you okay? " He asks and I cry, he grabs my hand and leads us away from the crowd. We go out an exit door and we are greeted by warm air. I cry harder and he embraces me in a loving hug. I feel him kiss the top of my head and he begins to rub my back. I hear him sniff, as if he is crying. 

  "I'm so sorry baby. " he says, crying. I look up at him and tears run down his face.

  "I should have been all around you, I shouldn't have left you baby or this wouldn't have happened I am so sorry baby. " he says quickly and I wipe tears away from his face. 

  "Baby, it isn't your fault. " I say and he closes his eyes, I reach into my pocket and pull out a tissue and rub his nose with it and take one and dab it on his eyebrow where it is bleeding also. 

  "And hey, " I say and I stop dabbing his eyebrow. "maybe things will be better when I move in. " I say and he looks up, almost surprised. I smile and he leans down and kisses me. I taste blood on his lip too, but I don't care. I wrap my arms around his neck and stand on the top of my toes. He also tastes of beer and Patron. I just continue to kiss him. He probably won't even remember this in the morning. 

  "Baby? " he says and I look at him in the eyes, his head is shaking. 

  " I want to marry you. "  he says and I gasp, he closes his eyes out of tiredness from the alcohol. I help sit him down on the stairs and I request an Uber off of his phone. They get here after about ten minutes and even though Matthew is as drunk as can be, he opens my door for me. We are now in the back seat and the driver just talks, as we hold hands. I stare at him and watch him sleep. I smile at him as I watch him, I squeeze his hand lightly. 

  I'm in love.