Chapter Seven: Kiss and Tell

"Are you almost ready!" Mat yells as I change into the new bathing suit he bought for me.

  "I'm coming! " I yell as I throw on one of his shirts with a pair of shorts. I quickly braid my hair and grab the beach bag. I leave our- I mean his room. I walk down stairs and I see Mat turn off the tv. He grabs the cooler and smiles at me.

"Ready?" he asks and I giggle when he locks arms with me. I slip on my converse, even though they aren't beach material. He opens the front door and lets me go through first. He shuts the door behind him and locks it with his keys. We lock arms again and we walk to the drive way to his Range Rover. He unlocks the doors, I open the back door and put our stuff into the seats and Mat puts the cooler in the floor. We smile at each other from the opposite sides of the car, we shut the back doors at the same time and get into the front seats. I buckle my seatbelt and Matthew grabs my hand and kisses it. He starts the car and drives forward instead of in reverse. We both laugh.

"Well, it will be a fun day if we live through it. " I say and he laughs loudly.

He begins driving down the road. In the middle of him driving, he grabs my hand and just holds it. We just hold each other as he drives down the road. After about forty-five minutes, we make it to the beach. Mat would not let go of my hand.

"Mat, you have to get out of the car. You can't get out holding my hand. " I say opening my door and he turns off the engine.

"Watch me. " he says and looks at me grinning. He puts his keys into his pocket and unbuckles. He then climbs over the console and into the seat I was sitting in, still holding my hand. He gets out of the car and I laugh.

  "What can I say? I like you. " he says smiling and I blush.

We walk down the walkway to the soft sand. I take my shoes off and carry my shoes in my other hand. We run down the beach together hand in hand to a spot and sit our things down. We set out the towels and I take off Matthew's t-shirt along with the shorts into a light purple two piece suit. I take out the sunscreen and put it all over my arms, face, and legs. I look over at Matthew and he is staring at me. I smirk and throw him the sunscreen.

  "You should put some on. " I say and unbraid my hair.

  " I heard it's supposed to heat up today. " I say and he gulps, nodding. I smile. I walk over to him and snatch his hat away and I run towards the water. All of a sudden I feel his arms go around my waist and he swings me around in a circle. We both laugh when he puts me down. I push him backwards into the water and he pulls me down with him. This is perfect.

                              ---------------

  " Holy shit. " Matthew says laying down on his towel. We are both out of breath from swimming all day. It is almost sunset and it means Matthew has to leave to wherever tomorrow. He opens up the cooler and takes out a beer.

  "You want water? " he asks.

  "Sure. " I say and he hands me one. I open it and drink it, the water feels nice on my throat. I look over at Matthew and he pops open a beer and gulps half of it down.

  "Do you really have to drink all of those beers? " I ask and he looks over at me.

  " Do you not want me to? " he asks and takes another drink.

  "I'd prefer you not to. " I shrug and he holds his beer out to where I can't reach it.

  "Take it from me then. " he smiles. I lean over and reach for it, but as I do Matthew takes his other hand and pulls my chin towards his face, kissing me. I kiss back putting my hand on the back of his neck. He pulls me on his lap and he drops the beer bottle in the sand. He puts both of his hands on my back and pulls me closer. I wrap both of my arms around his neck as the kiss becomes more passionate. He breaks the kiss and kisses my jawline softly. I smile and grab his face to make him look at me. We looked at each other for about five seconds in full lust then I kissed him again. I run my fingers through his hair, I tugged slightly on his hair and making him moan slightly in response. He kisses me more and harder and I pull away.

  "Let me breathe Mat. " I say and giggle. He does what I said and begins to kiss lightly on my neck. I smile and I play with his hair more, tugging it often to make him moan slightly. He pulls away and smiles at my neck.

  " What? " I ask smiling and he looks up at me grinning.

  "Just wait till you see my work of art. " he says and I touch the part of my neck he kissed the most.

  "Matthew! I have to go home tonight! " I say playfully and he laughs and kisses me again.
                            -------------------

  " I will call you whenever I can , I promise. " Mat says kissing my hand.

  " I know. " I sadly smile. He takes a deep breath.

  " I don't usually do a long distance thing, " he says and my heart begins to hurt. " but I would be willing to try it with you. " he says nervously. I smile and lean over and kiss him. He kisses me back softly and we pull apart. I get out of his Range Rover and throw my bag around my shoulder. I walk towards my house and I don't want him to leave. I wave at him and he drives away. I sigh and sadness hits me. I keep myself together as I walk inside and upstairs. I go into my room and shut the door, locking it. I change into my pajamas and sit down on my bed. Bringing my knees to my chest. I sigh, wanting him to be here, wanting him next to me, wanting him to kiss me. Just as I was about to turn the light off, my window is opening and I walk over to it seeing Matthew.

  "Ya know, " he starts then leans up to kiss me quickly, then he parts. " you should really lock your window. You don't know who might just come walking in. " he says and fully comes in. He stands in front of me and looks down at me, he pulls my lips to his and kisses me softly. He wraps his arm around my waist and pulls me closer. We walk over to the edge of my bed and he pushes me down lightly, straddling me. I try to lift up his shirt, he get the hint and parts for a second to take it off and his lips are back on mine. I know we have only known each other for three days. But it's perfect. I'm about to loose my innocence with him.

  And I couldn't be happier.