capitolo 5 :: visitatori indesiderati

(Longer Chapter Alert :$)
---
As usual, it was back to work after your two regular days off.

You walked in and were immediately thrown into an assignment. Apparently, Don Gio was going to have a meeting with someone and you had to be there to "secure the perimeter".

So you're standing outside of this fancy building, poised ready and really, really bored by the doors. Some other Praesidios are standing a couple feet apart from you.

You're cooking under the sun in your heavy black uniform and the 15 pounds of metal weapons strapped to you. Even though your hair is up and you have sunglasses on, it's not helping one bit.

Just as you go on the verge of fainting, a man comes up to you. He's well dressed and quite young, and for a second, you wonder if he's Don Giovanna.

"Can I help you?" You ask, in a monotone voice but somewhat threatening as well. He clears his throat. "I have business with Don Giovanna."

You immediately know that he's an enemy. Don Giovanna and his friend were escorted in over an hour ago. But you decide to play with him a little.

Raising an eyebrow, you smile. "Alright. Password?" He becomes obviously worried. "P-Password? I was not advised of one--"

"Well, Don Giovanna applies passwords to each of his meetings. If you can figure out the password to this one, I'll let you in."

"Listen, it's really important," he says, his hand traveling to the inside of his jacket. That's a warning sign. You ready yourself for battle.

"Well, sir, I can't let you in without a password."

He's getting angry. "Listen here, bitch--"

You put a hand up. "Woah, woah! If you need to learn how to talk to a lady, ask your mum!" (if you got that reference, you're awesome)

He points the gun that he was obviously hiding under his jacket in your face. By instinct, you put both your hands up.

"I'm gonna give you three seconds to open that door up," he growls.

Remembering training maneuver #461, you catch him off guard and grab the gun from his hand.

A shot fires from the gun and just barely misses your temple. You take his arm and use his own weight to wrestle him to the ground, before pinning his arms behind his back and pointing the gun at his own head. It happens in less than 10 seconds.

"Intruder," you mutter into your radio. "Nice try, kid," you say to whoever this was. He only growls in response. Pretty soon, a colleague comes and takes the man away.

He's still screaming about how he's an important figure to Don Gio when they whisk him away and stuff him in the back of a car.

Right after that, you brushed yourself off, adjusted your outfit, and continued to bake in the sun.
---
A couple of hours later you traveled back to headquarters (of course, after escorting Don Giovanna back to Passione headquarters).

Nothing too interesting happened after the attempted break-in, other than a bird pooped on Officer Moretti, and you laughed for five minutes straight as he tried his best to wipe it off his shoulder.