Tres (3)

I wake up to a tray on top of me. I saw a note and read it. Good morning, I'm sorry for going into your room but I wanted to surprise you with breakfast. Enjoy.
Love Angel

I smirked and ate breakfast. Man she makes some good ass chocolate chip pancakes. I walk downstairs in my joggers and socks and I saw her bent over and vaccuming up crumbs. Shit I wanted to eat her ass so bad. "Hm, I can punish her for going in my room" I thought. "Angel..." I waited then I realized she had headphones in her ears. "Maybe I'll punish her later when she's done" I said and walked back to my room. I laid back down and took a nap.

Angel

I finished vaccumming and returned the vaccum to the garage. I went to the laundry room and grabbed the bleach to clean the outdoor pool. I ran up to my room and changed into my bathing suit. I grabbed my speaker to listen to music. "Ugh, time to clean" I said while jumping into the pool.

Jose

I got up an ran down the stairs to open the door. "Aye wassuh rico" I said. "Nun much, so I heard your maid was hella fine" I laughed and took him out back for him to see. "She maybe fine but she's vicious man, I'm tellin yuh lil ma gots an attitude"

She climbed out of the pool and flipped her hair back while walking to the chair she set her stuff at. She turned up her music and started to yike before she jumped in.

"Damn, lil ma's booty boomin. shit man she's fucking fine" rico said I nodded and smiled. We chilled for a bit and I told him I was heading out. "Aight, ima grab some water then I'll be gone" "whatever you want man I'll be back" I grabbed my keys and left.

Angel

I started to yike after I was done with the outdoor pool. I was blasting my favorite song. While I was dancing I felt someone behind me and I jumped. "Who the fuck are you and what are you doin touchin my ass with your nasty ass hands"

He laughed and he said "the names Rico baby, what's yo name ma?" "First off, fuck off with that ma shit, second you look like you been threw to many girls and you look like you paid them to get laid and third why don't you use that money to get yo hairline fixed damn" I grabbed my stuff and pushed my way past him. "Boy, bye" I said while walking off.

I got in the shower and chilled in my room. Then i ran downstairs with only my purple lace panties and my matching bra. I grabbed some chips then went upstairs. I walked to the fridge I had by my nightstand and grabbed a water bottle. "What's up with all these niggas trying to get at me god damn" I complained while watching a movie.