Nueve (9)

"Who found you, What's going on Angel" jose asked sternly

"My ex, he's after me" "what!?" He raised his voice and I sat down crying. "Hey baby what happened" he said rubbing my back. I  stopped crying and collected myself.

It all started a year before I lived with you.

Freshmen year

I was a popular girl through out high school. I had everything and i had a hot boyfriend. We dated from eighth grade to senior year of high school. But during junior year everything started happening.

The controlling, the demanding, the lying, the over protective asshole. Everything you could think of. He started getting into drugs and alcohol and everything continued going downhill.

When I didn't want to go somewhere, he would slap me and dress me into the sluttiest things he could find.

When I wanted to be left alone, he would bang on my front door and push me against the wall and punch me in the stomach.

Say I didn't respond to his text or missed his calls, he would find me outside and just beat the fuck out of me. He was so pissed one day he hit me with his car. I was in the hospital for almost a month.

I've tried and tried to break up with him but he would force me to have sex with him or to kiss him in the hallways at school. I couldn't take it anymore.

So one day, I took pictures of my injuries and reported them to the police. They caught him and charged him six years for domestic violence.

I took that opportunity and became a maid and save up so I could get the hell away from him.

"Now that I've been living with you he eventually broke out of jail" "so that means since  he's been outta jail, he was tracking me this whole time"

Jose and the rest look at me with sympathy in there eyes. "Excuse us for a minute baby girl" jose said. I nodded and stared at the message

I've found you now Angel