Doce (12)

Jose

I wake up to Angel holding onto me. Ha I knew I could get in her pants. She looks so cute while she sleeps. I kiss her forehead and walked downstairs to wait for everyone.

I open the door to see Manny and Rico. "So y'all remember when you said I couldn't get into Angel's pants?"

Angel

I woke up hearing voices. I threw on my robe and quietly walked downstairs.
"So, y'all remember when you said I couldn't get into Angel's pants? Well I did last night and I have it right here on my phone" he plays the video and I heard my moaning. Manny and Rico had a blast watching us but me, I was pissed off. I walked back up to my room and got dressed. I put on booty shorts a burgundy crop top and my Adidas. I did my makeup and put my hair into dutch braids. I rushed down the stairs and grabbed the keys to his Audi R8.

"Where do you think your going?" I pushed him out of the way and went to the garage. "Angel, I'm talking to you. Where the fuck are you going?" "None of your fucking business asshole!" I slammed the car door and texted a girl I recently met when Rico took me out. "ANGEL!" he screamed after I pulled out of the garage. I headed to the nail salon and the mall.

"ANGEL!"
"SARAH!"

We got excited to see each other and caught up. We got our nails done and headed to the mall. We laughed and bought shit we didn't need. But hey, who cares? Around 8:30 I entered the house. Everyone gathered around me and jose seemed pissed. He opened his mouth but I spoke up. "Don't you even dare talk to me after what you did Jose!" "I don't want to fucking hear any of your dumb excuses". I grabbed my purse and my bags then ran up the stairs.

"ANGEL! GET BACK HERE!" "NO!". I heard footsteps coming up the stairs and I open my door. I close it until I hear it slam open. "YOU DO NOT DISRESPECT ME IN MY HOUSE!". "OH BUT ITS OK FOR YOU TO DISRESPECT ME IN YOUR HOUSE?". his facial expression changed into a confused look. "DONT GIVE ME THAT LOOK, I HEARD AND SAW WHAT YOU DID. YOU FUCKING FILMED US HAVING SEX! WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT?"  "wait don't answer that I know exactly why" "you did it because you didn't think they would believe you when you said I got into her pants"

His expression turned from confused to apologetic. "So fucking disrespectful jose." "You hurt me". "Listen Angel" "get out of my face" "but just let me- "

"I SAID GET OUT OF MY FUCKING FACE!" I slammed the door after he walked out.

"Hey, sarah, do you mind if I stay with you for a few days?"
"Sure! I'll be there in ten"
"Thanks girl"

I hung up and packed a duffel bag with everything I need. Ten minutes later I hear honking. I grab my phone and the charger and stuffed it into my purse and walked downstairs.

I look and see Jose on the couch crying. He looks up at me but I look away. "Angel, I'm sorry". I slammed the door on him and got in the car.

And to think I trusted him