Once (11)

For the rest of the night I was making calls and the schedule for my baby. Even tho she ain't my girl. Yet.

Angel

I walked to Jose's room and heard him groan. I knocked lightly and he told me to come in. I closed my robe before entering.

"Are you ok?" I said softly he smiles and nods. But I know better then that. He's stressed. I felt like he needed a break. He picks up his phone and I take it from his hands. "Angel stop give it back" I fix my lip in a straight line and climb on his lap

"Angel come on babe get off" I kissed him and wrapped my arms around his neck. He put his hands on my hips while I moved my hips up and down on him. He moaned and I kissed his neck

"Fuck" he said breathlessly. I smirked and I licked his neck. I pushed him so he lays on the bed. He looks at me with shock and I undo my robe

I take off his shirt and ran my hand down his chest to the hem of his basketball shorts.

I look into his eyes and go down to his shorts. I pull his shorts down and rub him through his boxers. I hear a groan from him and I smiled. I removed his boxers and his length hit me in the face.

I giggled and started sucking on it. He throws his head back and I deep throat him. "Stop teasing" he said.

I got on top of him and got in his face. "Hey, I'm daddy here so you listen to me papi" "first off your not daddy, I am. Second yous bout to get dicked the fuck down if you don't stop teasin" "mhm" I said. He gave me a devious smile and flips us over.

He takes off my panties and starts rubbing to make me wet. "Oh daddy" I moan. He smiles and starts pumping his fingers in and out really fast. I held in my moan and he said

"Let it all out princesa I wanna hear you moan daddy's name" "ohh fuck me daddy". He licked my excitement off of his hands and he then grabs his length and sticks it in me. I screamed and he arched my back.

Loud moans and bed sqeaking was projected through out the whole house. He picks me up and sits me on him slowly. I moan and ride him. I came all over his length and he kisses my forehead as I fall next to him.

"Best stress reliever ever" he said out of breath. I laugh out of breath and he turns to look at me. "I love you Angel" I smiled and kissed him.

"I love you too, Jose"