Veintiocho (28)

An hour and many many minutes of pain later the baby finally popped out. I sighed and the doctor handed me a beautiful baby boy now wrapped in a diaper and a blanket. Huh didn't think I was going to be a mother. And on my wedding night too. Hey there's always a first for every thing.

Jose takes Antonio (I changed it to Antonio instead of Anthony) and looks at him with the cutest face ever. I look at my two boys and it was the sweetest moment of my life.

I felt so special. I gave Jose and I the greatest gift every. A handsomely beautiful son. His tiny fingers hold on to Jose's and Jose kisses his forehead.

"If it's not too much trouble, can I have my son back?" I giggled. "Hm oh yeah yeah here baby" he said. I laughed and held my sweet bundle of joy in my arms.

"Hello my sweet baby boy!" "It's me your mama, I'm glad your finally out here with us" I said while he cooed while playing with my finger.

I smiled and I held him close. Then my mom and dad walked into the room and my mom almost cried. "Dios mío, ¿puedo abrazar a mi nieto mija?" (Can I hold my grandson) "Sí Mama" I said letting her hold Antonio. "ah veo que tenemos un hombre de damas!" (I see we have a ladies man!) we all laughed as my mom held her first grandchild. "Aw he's so cute" she said while stroking his cheek.

My dad plants a soft kiss on Antonio's forehead and my mom gave him back to me and Jose. "Buenas noches mija te amos " (good night sweetie We love you) "Te Amos mama!" My mom and dad walked out of my hospital room and Jose and I had a bonding period with the baby.

-2 months later-
"The train goes choo choo" I said while feeding Antonio his bottle. He giggles and continues to drink his formula. I hear the door unlock and I say "who's that papas? Huh who's that? Oh look it's daddy!" He smiles and Jose picks him up. "Hello my big boy" he says

I look around and I see a box. "What's this?" I ask. Jose looks at me and motions for me to bring the box to the living room and sit down. I bring the box and I open it.

"OH MY GOD" I squeal. Inside was a baby gray and black husky puppy. I pick him up and hold him. "Oh my god how cute is this awe" I say.

Knowing me, I grabbed my phone and I took a picture of Antonio and his new best friend, Oso (which means bear in Spanish).

I never thought my life would be this marvelous.