Veintiseis (26)

"ANGEL IM HERE!" I heard someone shout. I stepped away from the mirror I was standing in front of while the lady slipped on my wedding gown. I turned and saw Sarah in the gown I picked for my bridesmaids.

The gown fell down elegantly but it hugged her figure really nicely. The dress was a beautiful aqua color with a diamond crusted sweetheart neckline, the bottom was dragging beautifully behind her with blue-dyed roses following her every move. She stopped dead in her tracks as soon as her eyes met me in my wedding gown.

She gasped and covered her mouth. "Oh my god, you look absolutely marvelous!" She said while admiring me from different angles. My wedding dress feel to the floor leaving a long trail of white gown behind me. The dress hugged my figure and it made my baby bump visible. I thought it would be cute if I wore a tight dress with my little one on the way. The sleeves were fitted on my arms just below my shoulders. The front of the dress was covered in diamonds. The diamonds were placed in a intricate yet simple pattern thus making the dress more elegant and enjoyable for the eye.

Sarah started crying once she placed the veil on my head

Sarah started crying once she placed the veil on my head. "Angel you look amazing!" She said hugging me. I giggled and hugged her. "You don't look bad your self, you look stunning I bet you Rico would be amazed to see you looking hella good" I said. She blushed and admired me once more before I slid on my nude high heels.

"Huh what do you know, you went from a maid for a hot guy to the wife of the hot guy" she said. I gave her that 'no shit' look and she laughed.

"Miss Lopez, he's waiting outside for you" the party coordinator tells me. I nod and straighten out my dress.

"Welp here goes nothing" I say as I lift my dress up so I could walk. My younger brother Angelo asked me if he could give me away at my wedding. Of course I just couldn't say no! Even tho this boy is like 19. I Link my arm with his and he walks me down the corridor and out into the beautiful outdoor scenery.

Jose's gaze wouldn't lift off off me. His facial reaction is priceless but cute. As I took my last steps to Jose, my brother smiled at me and gave me a big hug before letting me go.

"Do you Angel take Jose to be your lawfully wedded husband?" I smiled and said " I do"

Jose smiled and wiped his face. Tears were running out of his eyes. " Jose, do you take Angel to be your lawfully wedded wife?" " I do"

-ima skip the sappy part-

"JOSEEEEEEEEE" I nudged his arm as my father gave the speech. "Yes baby girl?"

I gave him a look and he jumped up at the table...

OOF  sorry for the slow updates I got distracted by school 🙃. Anyway I love you guys♥️.