Veinte (20)

We headed back inside and everybody's laugh bounced off the wall sounding like a big commotion. "Yeah yeah she got me real good" he said after the laughter died down. I giggled and he nudged my arm. Around 7:30 we cleaned up and headed out again. Sarah, Jose, Rico , Manny and I headed to a club called Club 190. "wow so creative" I muttered sarcastically. everyone snickered and we stood in line. 

The bouncer checked our ID's and opened the doors for us. Alcohol and sweat filled my nose as soon as we walked in. I saw hundreds of people getting freaky on the dance floor, some got drunk at the bar and I saw a man and woman emerge from the men's bathroom thinking no one saw them. interesting sights filled my eyes and Jose grabbed my ass indicating he wanted to dance.

I turned to look at him and I smirked. I wiggled my hips on him a little and he leaned over me kissing on my neck. I pulled him on the dance floor and slowly moved my hips against him

He trailed his hands from my hips down my legs until he reached the  bottom of my dress

He trailed his hands from my hips down my legs until he reached the  bottom of my dress. I followed his hands and lifted my dress up so it falls right below my ass just to tease him. I continued to move my hips to the beat to this slow yet sexy song.

"I want you" he whispered in my ear biting it a little. the song tempo changed from slow to fast once the DJ changed the song. I move my hips faster on him. He stood there taking in my movements.

while we were dancing, someone was watching us from afar. I was looking at him while he watched me and Jose. Jose took my mind off of it when he grabbed my ass. I stood up and started grinding against his body.

"baby girl I want you right now" he said while gripping onto me

"baby girl I want you right now" he said while gripping onto me. I smirked and took his hand. we walked over to the bar to get the keys from Sarah. She gave Jose his keys and we went out to his car. I texted Sarah we were going home for the night and she said ok. As we backed out, I saw the same dude get in his car and started following us. "Jose, I think that man is following us and he looks vaguely familiar." I said. Jose turned to look behind him and he told me to call the police. 

"I'm going to drive by the police station, tell them to hide so he wouldn't see us" He said. I repeated that to the police and I hung up. this man was right on our ass. he sped up and rammed Jose's car and pushed us forward. Jose sped up and parked right in front of the station. he locked the doors and the man came up to his window. The police lights flashed on him and his facial features became visible.

"Derek?!" we both said as he was dragged off in handcuffs.