Veinticinco (25)

Oh btw I forgot to mention, yes Jose Frimzy is famous in this story if you couldn't already tell.

"ITS A BOYYYY" I screamed everyone jumped and cheered with happiness. Jose ran toward me and picked me up. "I'm going to name him Jose jr." I looked at him and I said "uh hell no its my son ill name him Anthony" "he's my son excuse me" he replied. "uh who's been holding this child in their stomach for 8 months, waking up in the middle of the night because the child is kicking the hell outta me and who's been the one who looks like a damn penguin when she walks? that's right, me" I said snootily he made a funny face and muttered "you right" I giggled and we sat down to talk about our wedding in 2 weeks.

Yep you heard right. We're getting married. He wanted to prove to me that he will be with me forever like he's been saying. I'm a 21 year old mom and wife. best life accomplishment ever. My life has been a wild ride. I didn't even get to finish college but I felt like my safety from Derek was more important. I've finally found a man that treats me the way I've craved to be treated. like A queen.

"come baby girl" he said motioning for me to sit on his lap. i sat down and he kissed my stomach. "oh i cant wait to be a father!" he exclaimed. I smiled and watched the sunset. "Way to end a perfect day" I said, kissing his forehead. He chuckles and we head home. I sigh as I plop down on the bed. I rubbed my tummy and talked to the baby. " soon you will be out here with momma and daddy" Jose rubbed my belly and planted a soft kiss on it. I smiled as he talked to the baby through my tummy. " hey there little guy, daddy can't wait to hold you, also Daddy loves you baby boy" he finished off and climbed on the bed behind me. " I can't wait for my baby!" He silently yelled. I gave him a goofy smile before drifting off to sleep.