Veintiuno (21)

This chapter has graphic gifs so if you don't like it please don't read. You have been warned. If someone reports this chapter DO NOT say I didn't WARN you about the graphic photos below. I will delay writing if I get reported, so AGAIN if you don't like it skip this chapter. Any who, continue reading xD.

We stepped out of the car for questioning. "do you know this man" the nice officer asked. we both nodded and I said "He was my ex, he was the one who broke out of prison after getting 6 years of domestic violence, then he kidnapped me and beat me, I escaped but I ended up in a car crash then after that everything was blurry" I explained. We were quiet while he wrote everything down. "Thank you we have everything we need you kids have a lovely night" "you too officer" Jose said.

we got back into the car and he grabbed my thigh. "you know...I'm still horny" he said. I giggled and he lifted my dress and moved his fingers to my area. "ohh so you decided not to wear panties huh?" "you freaky, lil ma" He rubbed me and I moaned. "oh how I missed this" I said in between moans. He chuckled and stuck his fingers inside me. "shit it takes skills to finger you and drive at the same time" he said while turning down our street. "oh papi, i'm going to cum" I said shakily.

"Cum for papi" He said while fingering me faster. I screamed as he pumped faster. "oh shit Jose, I'm cumming, fuck" I moaned. "do you like it when papi fingers your tight little cunt?" "yes papi" I moaned. he pulled into our drive way and I exploded onto his fingers. "good girl" he says while pulling his fingers out slowly.

I looked down to see I exploded on his seat. "I'm sorry for cumming on your seat baby" I said. he chuckled and said "don't worry about it" he grabbed napkins from the garage and cleaned it up. " come on baby girl lets go inside." he took my hand as we walk through the garage. Once we reached his room he ripped off my dress and threw me on the bed.

He took off his clothes jumped on the bed and started fingering me more

"Oh fuck" I said breathlessly. He smirked and went faster. his fingers curled softly into the 'come here' motion which almost set me over the edge. "Oh Jose I'm going to cum" I said while letting my orgasm take over my body. "Oh shit" I moan.

"Cum for daddy baby girl" he whispered. I did what he told me and released onto his fingers. "Jesus Christ" I said out of breath.

he flips me over to the point that I'm on top. oh how I wanted him inside me so badly

He stuck himself inside of me and I threw my head back in pleasure. "oh fuck" he said while sliding himself into me. "oh baby girl, i've missed this" he mumbled into my neck. I giggled while bouncing up and down on him. "Ooh fuck" I hollered as I was close to my climax.

"I-i'm g-going t-t-to cu-m" I stuttered. he flipped over and started pounding me in the front. "hold it in baby girl, daddy isn't done yet" he said while thrusting super hard. I whimpered while his cock was getting deeper inside of me.

"OH SHIT" I screamed. he kept pounding harder and harder. his movements where getting sloppier and sloppier by the minute. he leaned on top and laid his head in the crook of my neck. my nails dug into his back leaving scratches all over his back. "fuck" he grunted out in my ear. my eye rolled back into my head from the pleasure I was having. "baby g-girl, I-I'm cumming" he said breathlessly. Three last thrusts made me spill out all over his dick.

"sweet jesus" I said, panting. he chuckled and kissed my forehead. "You know how to fuck don't ya lil ma" he said. I giggled and sat on his lap "of course I do" I whispered in his ear. I fell on the bed beside him and curled up to his side.