Diez (10)

(This chapter is going to be basically the last chapter but in Jose's point of view. Love ya babes)

Jose

"Who found you, What's going on Angel" i asked sternly

"My ex, he's after me" "what!?" I raised my voice and she sat down crying. "Hey baby what happened" I said rubbing her back. She stopped crying and collected herself.

It all started a year before I lived with you. She started

Freshmen year

I was a popular girl through out high school. I had everything and i had a hot boyfriend. We dated from eighth grade to senior year of high school. But during junior year everything started happening.

The controlling, the demanding, the lying, the over protective asshole. Everything you could think of. He started getting into drugs and alcohol and everything continued going downhill.

When I didn't want to go somewhere, he would slap me and dress me into the sluttiest things he could find.

When I wanted to be left alone, he would bang on my front door and push me against the wall and punch me in the stomach.

Say I didn't respond to his text or missed his calls, he would find me outside and just beat the fuck out of me. He was so pissed one day he hit me with his car. I was in the hospital for almost a month.

I've tried and tried to break up with him but he would force me to have sex with him or to kiss him in the hallways at school. I couldn't take it anymore.

So one day, I took pictures of my injuries and reported them to the police. They caught him and charged him six years for domestic violence.

I took that opportunity and became a maid and save up so I could get the hell away from him.

"Now that I've been living with you he eventually escaped out of jail" "so that means since  he's been outta jail, he was tracking me this whole time"

Manny, Rico, and I look at her with sympathy in our eyes. "Excuse us for a minute baby girl" I replied. She nods and looks at her phone again.

"Ok so this asshole better not come here" I spat. "You need some guards around here till the nigga is caught" Manny spoke up. I nodded and started thinking.

I walk to Angel's room and she sat there crying in her knees. "Hey hey baby girl don't cry, papi has a solution" she sits up and wipes her tears.

"Here's the plan, everyday until this nigga is caught I will have undercover police officers guard the front door" she nods and I continue. "On the weekdays, Manny or Rico is going to stay by your side while you clean. You know I have to work on certain weekdays so i'll have a schedule on your door" "either Manny Rico or I will be by your side" "understand?" She hesitates for a moment then hugs me. She kisses my cheek and whispers "thank you" while holding back her tears.

"Your welcome baby" I said. "And until he's caught, no matter where we go you have to go with us ok?" "Yes jose" she says I smile and she hugs Manny and Rico. "Thank you guys" "no problem" they say

"Now get some sleep beautiful" I say closing her door. I let out a heavy breath and walk down the stairs.