Cuatro (4)

Jose

I unlock the door to see a nicely clean house. I smirk and run up to my room. I hopped in the shower and let the warm water hit my body. For some reason I started thinking about her and what she can do to me. I stood there for a good minute thinking about Angel. I groan and looked down. Fuck... I have a boner. Just thinking about her makes me horny.

I get out the shower and locked my door. I grabbed my laptop and go to pornnow.com and clicked on a video. I let the chicks moan fill my room and I jerked to her. I imagined angels little mouth around my cock which made me explode. I groan with pleasure and cleaned myself with tissues. I closed my laptop and threw on my joggers. I heard voices coming from downstairs and I saw Angel on the couch. She was wearing a silk robe and it was exposing her a little bit. I felt my dick poking out of my pants and I groaned

Not again I thought. I walked toward her and sat by her. She was asleep so I started rubbing her through her panties.

Angel

I passed out on the couch and I heard the door open. I ignored it and went back to sleep. Not long after I felt someone sit down on the couch with me. Then I felt a hand rub on me and I woke up amd slapped who ever did that. "WHAT THE FUCK JOSE?" I screamed. I slapped him again and he grabbed my hands "now if you slap me again you'll get punished" "oh what are you going to do spank my hands?" "little girl stop talking back to me" I snatched my hands back and shouted. "DONT YOU FUCKING CALL ME LITLLE GIRL YOU FUCKING PERVERT. YOU JUST TOUCHED MY PRIVATE AREA SO DONT THINK IN YOUR PRETTY LITTLE HEAD YOU COULD GET AWAY WITH THIS SCOTT FREE"  while I continued to scream he threw me over his shoulder and took me upstairs.

We stopped at the punish room and he turned the key. The room was filled with every sex toy you could think of. He threw me on the bed and pinned me down. "Now its time for you to get punished " he spat. I rolled my eyes and said "what are you going to do stick a toy up your ass and make me take it out?" "Or or are you going to stick a dildo in my vagina?" He growled and stuck his finger in my underwear. He felt around and shoved a finger inside of me.

"Oh we got a tight one here, this is going to be fun for me" he whispered. I clenched the bed sheets and kept in my moan. Man I love pissing people off so I can get what I want. "Ok punishment over" I pushed him off and threw him on the floor. He picked me up and put me over his legs and spanked me until a red hand print appeared. "And if you think you didn't enjoy that, well ma you had an ocean going on so don't fool yourself" I breathed heavily and slammed the door.

ok so this chapter got deleted so I had to publish it again xD. love you all <3