Siete (7)

Jose

I took her up to the punishment room. She was being stubborn so I'm giving her the bad punishment. She'll love it. I just know it.

Angel

I was too angry to speak so what ever he said I just stared. "Turn the key" he said. I did what he asked and he pushed me in. I don't like it in here. Its like some 50 shades of grey bullshit. "Now whatever I say you do understand?" I stared at him and he grabbed my face and mushed it together to make me smile. "Understand?" He repeated. I stared dead in his eyes and he sighed.

I smirked while he looked away and thought maybe if I keep.doing this he'll give up. "On your knees Angel" I looked at him and he turned me around. "Since you want to fuck around, I'm going to spank you until you obey me"

I scoffed and took my stance." On your knees" I wasn't fast enough so he threw me on his lap and spanked me. I moaned and got off. I got on my knees and he pulled me close. "Unzip daddy's zipper" I did what he said and he smiled

I rolled my eyes and continued doing what he wanted. "Lick me baby girl" I was being stubborn and slapped him. I got up and walked to my room. Before I was halfway out the door he grabbed me by my waist and threw me on the bed and pinned me down.

Without warning he pulled off my bathing suit and shoved himself inside of me. I screamed and he covered my mouth. "If You scream, I'm going to punish you for a whole month even if you didn't do anything.

He kept thrusting inside of me and I moaned. I was about to cum but he pulled out. "Alright, punishment over" I growled and put on my bathing suit. I heard him chuckle as I stomp my way to my room.  Before I slammed the door I yelled " TE JODE PUTA POLLA!" (I fucking hate you dick). He ran into my room and said "what the fuck did you say" "YOU HEARD ME ASSHOLE" I hollered I went to the bathroom and locked the door. I showered and got dressed. When I walked out I saw Jose with a belt.

"Oh what are you going to do spank me with a belt" I said while putting my hair in a bun. "Nope" he said I laughed and pushed past him. He jumped on me and said "I'm going to tie you up"