Veinticuatro (24)

-6 months later-

"Do you Jose, take Angel to be your lawfully wedded wife?" "yes sir, I do"
"Do you Angel, take Jose to be your lawfully wedded husband?" "I do"
"by the power invested in me, I know pronounce you man and wife, you may now kiss the bride"

yeah I bet your wondering how it got here. Well it all started when I finished my 2nd trimester of my pregnancy.

"JOSE YOUR CHILD IS GOING TO BE LIKE YOU I SWEAR" I yelled as the baby kept kicking me. "hey hey why are you kicking mommy like that?" I said to my growing child. Today is the day where we reveal the gender of the baby to our friends and family. Oh I'm so excited!

"Come on baby were going to be late" Jose called from the front door. "yeah yeah I'm coming" I said waddling out of the kitchen. "I walk like a damn penguin" I muttered. Jose laughed at me while trying to get into the car. "you better shut the hell up I know where you sleep" I said. he laughed harder and held my hand. 

I look down at our hands. Our engagement rings glisten in the sunlight as we sped down to the park for our gender reveal party. (Jose doesn't even know the gender, oohhh I'm so excited to tell him). "why wont you tell me the gender of my baby?" he said. "you will find out when we get there jeez louis you're so damn impatient." he shot me a funny look and I laughed at him.

"WE'RE HERE" I shrieked once he turned off the car. "Woman, you're going to be the death of me" "oh shut up" I said. he kissed me on my forehead and we walked to the basketball court.

everyone saw us and cheered. we talked ate cake and by that time, we were going to reveal the gender.

"ITS GOING TO BE A BOY!" "NO ITS A GIRL!"  "NOPE IT HAS TO BE A BOY!" overlapping chatter filled the air which made me so happy . I look over at my mom and dad who were more excited then i've ever seen.

Manny, Rico, Brandon (my older brother), Angelo (my younger brother) and Jose were on the court playing basketball with two balls. one ball was the basketball and the other one was a fake basketball that held the pink or blue dust in it. what we have to do is get the fake basketball stuck and use the real basketball to pop the fake one, releasing the pink or blue dust from it thus revealing the gender of the baby. 

they started playing and Angelo managed to get the fake basketball stuck. "this is working perfectly" I mumbled to Sarah. she started jumping up and down with excitement. even she doesn't know what the gender will be and she's my best friend. "ARE YOU GUYS READY TO FIND OUT THE GENDER?!" I yelled while Sarah recorded the whole thing. Everyone screamed and yelled with excitement. Manny handed me the real basketball and I threw it at the fake one. 

it exploded with the dust sprinkling everywhere. I heard screams and everyone jumped with excitement.

(A/N: what do you think the baby is going to be? Boy or Girl or both :)? comment your answer!)