Veintinueve (29)

-plot twist...sorta :/-

It's been 15 years after I gave birth to my last child. Antonio and his sister Monica are off to high school and I'm stuck home alone with oso.

"Oh man it felt like just yesterday I was changing Antonio's diaper when Monica decided she wanted to come out." I sighed to myself. As I was lost in thought, my phone rang. I look down at my phone and I saw the contact of "Mi Esposo🤤😍💙" pop up.

"Hola bebé Cómo Estás?" (Hi baby how are you?) I said into the phone.
"Good gracias bebé!" I said back. We talked on the phone for an hour and he hung up. I heard the keys to the front door jingle and I jumped up from the couch.

"PAPIIIIII!" I screamed as jumped in his arms and kissed his lips. "Hey baby girl" he laughed. He kissed me back and I unhooked my legs from his waist and stood up. "What do you want to do while our children are in school?" He asked me holding onto my waist and nibbling on my neck. "You already know what I wanna do" i said while running my nails through his curly hair.
He smirked and threw me over his shoulder. I giggled and he slapped my butt

"Kinky" I laughed he chuckled and tossed me on the bed. He shadowed me as he slid my legs open. "Why don't we play a game called daddy's choice" he growled. I smiled and nodded my head. We did the deed and he looked at me. I guess I fell asleep. When I woke up the kids and jose stood over my bed.

"Hi my loves!" I said while kissing their foreheads. "Hi mom!" They said and walked off as Jose looks at me with a perturbed look on his face. "What's wrong babe?" I asked while standing up and closing my robe.

He sighed and looked me in the eyes and said

"We need to move, he broke out again"