Catorce (14)

Where am I and where's Sarah? I hope they let her go. My eyes flutter open and I heard footsteps. I gasped and pretended to still be asleep. Man its cold in here. The door unlocks and I panic. "Well well, look who I found" a deep voice said. At that point I already knew who it was.

I stayed quiet as his brown eyes stare into my soul. "So you thought you could run from me huh?" "I did so what, I'm not yours anymore fuck off Derek" he let's out a deep chuckle and crouches down to meet my eyes. "There's no more running from me, you understand?" "You can't tell me what to do you ass!" I said while spitting in his face. He wipes it of and calmly removes the ropes off of me.

He pushed me against a wall by my throat and said "listen to me you whore, you will not run away from me again you got it?" He spat through gritted teeth. He let me go and I fell to my knees. Just play along and maybe you can escape later. "Your right, I should have never left you, I don't know what I was thinking" I said. He smirked and I played with his zipper. "Is there anyway I could repay you?" I said.

He took off his pants and I saw a knife hit the floor. I got an idea. "Play with my dick." I clenched my fists as he shoved his dick into my mouth. Kill me now. Where is Jose? I silently cried everytime he would pull out. "Stand up you slut" he said pulling my hair. I grabbed the knife and he pinned me against the wall. Wait is he going to do what i think he's going to do? Fuck yes he is! You better act quickly Angel. He pulls down my shorts and bends me over. NOOOOOOO! where is Jose and Sarah?

"Oh yeah, I know you missed this baby" he moaned. I stared at the door and saw that it was open. He grabbed my neck and said "call me daddy" "no!" I refused. He tightend his grip on my neck and I struggled to breathe. "Call me daddy I said" he replied forcefully. "Yes daddy" I chocked he let go and spanked my ass. "Good girl" he said. I rolled my eyes and he turned me around and lifted me up on the wall. I held the knife behind my back and at the right moment I stabbed him in the side.

He fell over and I pulled up my shorts and ran. I snatched the keys to his car and ran out the door. I called the police and told them what happened. As I was driving I ended up crashing with this other car. I was unharmed except for a few bruises and a broken arm. But I got out to help the people I collided with. There where four people in the car and as soon as I saw who they where I broke down.

"Oh no" I cried