Chapter 1

Today was the day I finally got to start my new job. I'd worked all year to get a job as an assistant tour manager and finally I got a job at Warner Studios. I crawled out of bed into the bathroom. I showered brushed my teeth, dried my hair, curled it and got dressed, all in time. I walked outside to my black Corsa and drove to the studio.

I parked up right outside the studio, and entered the building. Inside the foyer was huge, with marble floors and a desk at the far end. I approached the desk to see the receptionist had already spotted me.

"Hello, How may I help you?" she asked, "Hello, I'm [Your Name], I'm the new assistant tour manager who starts here today." I replied. "Oh, Lance has been expecting you, just follow the corridor to the left and its the second door on the right."

I thanked the receptionist and followed her instructions. I knocked on the door that the receptionist told me to go to, "Come in" I heard from inside. "Oh hello, you must be [YN] nice to meet you, I'm Lance!" He held out his hand "Hello, nice to meet you" I replied while shaking his hand.

"Right, first things first you'll need to meet the band." he said while opening the door back out into the corridor, I followed. "You'll be helping me out with their tour, making sure everything runs smoothly, hotels and flights are booked and making sure they are ready on time... Here we are, have fun bonding with the boys." he said while walking off.

I stood there for a few minuets, not knowing what to expect. I knocked on the door. "Come in" said a man with an Irish accent. I entered the room to see 5 men all staring at me. "H..Hello, I'm [YN] the new assistant tour manager, Lance told me I had to get to know you guys." I told them.

Then a tall guy stood up and walked over to me. He was well dressed and had stubble. "Well, hello [YN] we are The Overtones, I'm Lachie, and this is Timmy, Mike, Mark and Darren" he said while pointing at them all.

He had a deep seductive voice, with an accent I couldn't quite figure out. "Come and sit down, well tell you everything about us and this place." He said while leading me to a sit next to him. His hand were big compared to mine. Something about him, made me fall for him straight away, Was it his eyes? His smile? or everything about him?