Chapter 17

"This is Molly... My ex girlfriend..." He told me, "and that's meant to make a difference how?" I snapped. "Wow she's got anger problems" Molly laughed, I gave her a glare and she stopped. "We'll... I don't know... I was with her for nearly a year and thi...." I cut him off "You've been with Ellie for nearly 3!"

"[YN] let me finish! This is the first time I've seen her in 4 years, and it brought back all the old memories." He said "but that's still no excuse to snog her face off Darren! You've just patched things up with Ellie, she's pregnant with YOUR child, she's planning YOUR wedding, and then you do this!" I yelled at him.

"Wow wait what? Your getting married to her and she's pregnant?" Molly said surprised "You said you were unhappy in your relationship, you didn't say you were getting married!" "I've heard it all now!" I said.

"I can explain..." "No! It's too late, you lied to me and your lying to your FIANCÉ who's expecting your child!Doesn't that bother you" Molly said. I turned around to go back inside, so they could finish of there argument, when I heard a massive slap. I turned around to see Darren holding his face and Molly looking really angry.

"Wow what happened there Molly?" I asked, "I don't like liers, and it's not fair on his fiancé and the child she's expecting" she turned around and walked off.

"[YN] what are you gonna tell Ellie? She's gonna know something's going on when she sees my face!" I had to think for a minute, what would be best for Ellie, she's stressed enough with the baby and trying to fix her relationship. "I won't tell her the truth, I'll tell her I slapped you for being a jerk." He nodded and walked towards the door.

When we went back inside everyone stood up and asked Darren what had happened, we stuck to the plan and told them that I slapped him. Everyone believed us but Lachie. I could tell in his face that he didn't believe what I was saying. I sat back down and carried on with my drink, "I'll speak to you later" Lachs whispered on my ear.

At the end of the night, we all got taxis back and Lance payed for them. "Right guys, we are staying here tomorrow night too, as we have some interviews to do, [YN] you'll be in charge of that as I've got to go home. The informations in your room, see you all soon" he got into his car and left.

When me and Lachie reached our room he confronted me straight away, "you didn't slap Darren did you!" He said, "I can tell. What has Darren done this time that you don't want Ellie to know?" What do I say, do I tell him the truth? I don't know.